Author Topic: Terry Rozier, take lessons from IT  (Read 860 times)

Terry Rozier, take lessons from IT
« on: April 01, 2017, 08:38:31 AM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
Last night Rozier outsmarted a defender on the fast break with a reverse layup, just like IT would do.
Keep it up, Terry!

Re: Terry Rozier, take lessons from IT
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 08:40:04 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Word.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 08:43:58 AM »

Offline hodgy03038

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 440
  • Marcus Smart #1 Fan
I agree. Terry is so fast. He can blow by almost anyone and often times he blows past them and then pulls it back. I would like a little more Westbrook style and blow by your defender and take it strong to the hoop. Put pressure constantly on the defense and pick up fouls and easy hoops. Once you have them back on their heels then you can pull it back for some easy jumpers for yourself or others.

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2017, 02:33:51 PM »

Offline Alleyoopster

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 151
I agree. Terry is so fast. He can blow by almost anyone and often times he blows past them and then pulls it back. I would like a little more Westbrook style and blow by your defender and take it strong to the hoop. Put pressure constantly on the defense and pick up fouls and easy hoops. Once you have them back on their heels then you can pull it back for some easy jumpers for yourself or others.

Ditto for Gerald Green...one time last night he drove to the hoop and pulled back 2-3 feet inside the foul line. He must have had 4 feet between him and his defender. I think he could have had that shot all night long.