Author Topic: R.I.P Utah Gordon Hayward  (Read 1991 times)

Re: R.I.P Utah Gordon Hayward
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2019, 01:09:38 AM »

Offline BringToughnessBack

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 941
I still don't get why fans trash Hayward

If he can't do the things he used to do due to injury, how on earth is that haywards fault and justification for calling him names or saying he sucks? It isn't his fault

No wonder Kyrie is miserable with some fans. Fans are brutal. Get injured here in Boston and feel the wrath.

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2019, 01:31:45 AM »

Online 86MaxwellSmart

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 379
Hayward's injury cost us TWO seasons.
Larry Bird was Greater than you think.

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2019, 01:33:57 AM »

Offline action781

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 609
I've said it for a while but I'm giving Hayward until December before I give up on him having a near full recovery.  I still think it lies ahead of him.
2020 CelticsStrong All-2000s Draft -- Utah Jazz

Finals Starters:  Jason Kidd - Reggie Miller - PJ Tucker - Al Horford - Shaq
Bench:  Rajon Rondo - Trae Young - Marcus Smart - Jaylen Brown -  Peja Stojakovic - Jamal Mashburn - Carlos Boozer - Tristan Thompson - Mehmet Okur

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2019, 02:09:33 AM »

Offline bopna

• NGT
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 136
I still don't get why fans trash Hayward

If he can't do the things he used to do due to injury, how on earth is that haywards fault and justification for calling him names or saying he sucks? It isn't his fault

Fans trash Hayward because he couldn't contribute Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. even if his life dependent on it.

I mean how is 13 to 17 points be so hard for a guy who is an ex all star and a very good offensive option in Utah.

Yes he was injured but he already had more than a yr healthy physically.. He basically was a shell of himself, and is right now the worst max player ever in the history of max signings.

Is 10 points too much to ask.. He has been out played by the likes of Shamet, Connaught in, even Ilyasova and Mirotic.. The list goes on and on of players he should atleast be better at this point in his recovery but he isn't.. Far from it he plays like a super slow version of Kelly Olynyk....

He should not be given a pass but deservedly trash as he is payed max money to play his favorite video games... Which of course he will be happy to go back to right now... Pathetic.

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2019, 02:42:17 AM »

Online ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1372
Like it or not we're stuck with Gordon for the foreseeable future. He will be very difficult to move I think. Personally I'm prepared to give him one more chance, full offseason under his belt and with some changes to the team to allow him to be used the way Brad originally envisioned when we paid the $30m for him.

I do wonder if he and Kyrie can coexist on the same team though. If you look at the regular season they had a net rating together of 8.6, 3rd on the team:

In the playoffs it was a different story, -3.5 in 9 games.

In fact in the Indiana series it was 13.1, in the Milwaukee series it was -16.6.

Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2019, 02:55:32 AM »

Online ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1372
Fans of the site will know I've been rooting for Hayward all season

I found this comment really funny too  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D