Author Topic: Off season thread  (Read 8564 times)

Re: Off season thread
« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2019, 07:01:17 PM »

Offline NKY fan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 106
Dream case scenario:
We trade brown , Tatum , Hayward and 3-4 first rounders we hold in a three way with pelicans and wizards and we end up with Beal and AD.
Resign Horford for 3 years $60M
Resign kyrie
Promote semi as a defensive wing in the staring lineup
Sign and tread Rozier to a third team and use the outgoing dollars in a three way to get tony Snell from the bucks (they will be desperate to clear his salary in the summer)
Then fill up the bench with the MLE guard and center
Starters:
KI ; BB; SO; AD; AH
Bench:
TS, MS; MM....mle guard ( the guy from wolves) : Baynes and maybe Ed Davis or favors from Utah
Min level guys and reclamation projects ala turner or tray Burke
Everyone will have a clearly defined role and there would be no agendas to pad stats to get a payday.
Starters would cost $100M a year
Second unit - $40M a year
I think owners would be willing to pay that

« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2019, 07:25:33 PM »

Offline Spicoli

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 130
Fire brad. His coaching puts the bs in CBS.

Too much talent to get punked at home like this.

TP. Tried to give him the benefit of the doubt after game 1 but i was wrong. Should have stuck to my guns.

« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2019, 08:32:21 PM »

Online Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2952
  • On To Banner 18!
I don't want Rozier back, but I am curious to see what he fetches in the market. Does this season and his lackluster postseason so far actually put him in the MLE range for his next contract (~9M a year max)? Or will teams still be willing to sign him at like 12M+ AAV for 3+ years? I'm interested in monitoring that.
DA has a man crush on Rozier, so as much as i don't want Rozier back he will be back if he doesn't get any high offers.

Depends. If it's for less than 8M a year it wouldn't be awful. Not ideal but not terrible either especially if Kyrie leaves and we aren't able to draft the PG we may want.
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller