Author Topic: Playability of Draft Selections...  (Read 356 times)

Playability of Draft Selections...
« on: June 26, 2015, 08:45:49 AM »

Offline TheSlipperyWhistle

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 12
Preface... I am as baffled as anyone by the Rozier pick. Not that we took him... If he is the guy, he is the guy. But couldn't we have slid down 5-6 spots to get him? picked up an extra 2nd? Ainge said in his post draft that they were thinking about buying another pick, maybe we should have just acquired one, by not reaching high on a guy projected in the mid twenties...

Without a trade Rozier gets close to zero minutes in Boston, and gets heavy reps in Maine. he is probably the second best scoring guard in the rotation after IT. I want this kid to succeed. (and for those hoping he fails to vindicate your misplaced hatred of Ainge, you should be ashamed).

R.J. Hunter probably joins the team as the best shooter we have. If you quote me last years splits I am going to respond by saying he was the only player who could score on his team, often fighting through double coverage to find daylight.

Mickey joins the team as the most athletic PF we have under contract, even if Sullinger sheds some weight, he is still not the most athletic guy, and KO always seems like hes playing in slow motion. Bass might be back, but then again, we already have enough logjams.

Thornton is most likely straight to D league, based solely on the fact there are not enough minutes in our guard rotation.

Who gets minutes this year in Boston out of this crop?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 09:03:07 AM by TheSlipperyWhistle »