Author Topic: Summer of Durant Part II (Durant asks for trade)  (Read 16960 times)

Re: Summer of Durant Part II (Durant asks for trade)
« Reply #210 on: July 02, 2022, 09:38:22 AM »

Online Celtics2021

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 986
Can someone quickly check on whether Brogdon is tight/friends with KD?

Getting Brogdon was a stroke of genius by Brad. Right place at the right time. Hopefully it’s just the opening firework! 💥
I have seen stories that Jaylen and Brogdon could be friends
They are both high-level in the NBAPA (VP's) so they clearly know each other.  Both are well-spoken and level-headed.  They will get along fine.

This KD talk is getting old. You all saw the Gobert package and KD is better, so no way the C's can swing it. Brad has now used all his 1st-round-pick bullets that he is allowed to use.

Yeah, my KD package was what Gobert fetched.  The cost for KD would be so high as to make it not worth it.

Re: Summer of Durant Part II (Durant asks for trade)
« Reply #211 on: July 02, 2022, 11:40:19 AM »

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 742
Can someone quickly check on whether Brogdon is tight/friends with KD?

Getting Brogdon was a stroke of genius by Brad. Right place at the right time. Hopefully it’s just the opening firework! 💥
I have seen stories that Jaylen and Brogdon could be friends
They are both high-level in the NBAPA (VP's) so they clearly know each other.  Both are well-spoken and level-headed.  They will get along fine.

This KD talk is getting old. You all saw the Gobert package and KD is better, so no way the C's can swing it. Brad has now used all his 1st-round-pick bullets that he is allowed to use.
Jaylen and Brogdon are both from Georgia and did some protesting down there together a few years ago. It seems like they're friends.

Durant is obviously better than Jaylen right now but honestly, how long will that last? Given how much Jaylen improves every year and his defensive versatility, two years from now when Durant is 35 and Jaylen is 26 will Durant still be better? I think it's a question worth asking.
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008