Author Topic: Nuggets (11-7) at Celtics (8-12) Game 21 12/6  (Read 47993 times)

Re: Nuggets (11-7) at Celtics (8-12) Game 21 12/6
« Reply #255 on: December 06, 2013, 10:52:26 PM »

Offline sed522002

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 221
Nice nice win.

I think if Stevens gets time to work with these guys and enough practices he'll,have them believing .

Man ....a win vs Nets would be soooooo. ......sweet

That would be the nail in Kidds coffin

A win against the Clippers would be even sweeter

« Reply #256 on: December 06, 2013, 10:57:28 PM »

Offline celticslove

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 188
Nice nice win.

I think if Stevens gets time to work with these guys and enough practices he'll,have them believing .

amen to that brotha. this team is fun.

« Reply #257 on: December 06, 2013, 11:19:20 PM »

Offline KamikazeK

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 2
Nice nice win.

A win against the Clippers would be even sweeter

Alternatively, we could win the next three games (@NYK, @BRK, LAC) and finish Wed. night at 12-12 with sole possession of 1st place in the Atlantic. That would be the most sweet.

« Reply #258 on: December 06, 2013, 11:23:33 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
Nice nice win.

amen to that brotha. this team is fun.

Frankly ,  I'm enjoying the game more this year , than last.........these guys show more speed , passion, , are putting on a good show .....I hate watching the Nets....it reminds me of he torturous ugly slow games of last year before Rondos demise

Hope Rondo buys into a fast pace running game.........

« Reply #259 on: December 06, 2013, 11:32:14 PM »

Offline pokeKingCurtis

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
If you were to tell me that the team wouldn't be completely destroyed in November, and that I wouldn't dread the upcoming Nets game and the Clips game...man!

« Reply #260 on: December 07, 2013, 04:31:21 AM »

Offline DesertDweller

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 92
It's 1AM Saturday morning and I just got finished watching the game. I have one of these new TV's that only runs in slow motion. rim shot please!!! no, as usual I DVR'd the game and I can honestly say if I never hear another game announced by Hubie Brown it will be too soon.  man, is this guy a Denver homer. every time the Celtics went on a run he said we were getting away with something or the officials weren't calling fouls on us. the only person that should be allowed to get away with stuff like that is Tommy Heinsohn. :)
Anyhow, about the game....WOW, if we played every quarter like that first quarter, they could just hand us the trophy now!!! once again 5 guys in double digits and Hump was having some fun.
this team is really fun to watch especially when you see them improving every game and cutting back on turnovers. they're starting to play together as a team and I'm looking for Jeff Green to really open up when Rondo returns.