Author Topic: Making a Celtics Wallpaper, Anyone have any good Pictures of Bill Walker?  (Read 10667 times)

Offline NBAJ2K

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 12
I'm screwing around with Photoshop and was trying to throw together a Celtics Desktop wallpaper which has pictures of all Celtics players.  In this case they all have the home white Jerseys on.

Does anyone know of any good pictures of Bill Walker which I could use?  I found some but the pictures are smaller.  The problem with those is if I try to enlarge them I lose quality.  I was hoping to find a larger picture that I could shrink in size myself that I could use.

I also need a picture of Tony Allen, but I think I can dig one of those up.

Anyone have any or know of any good photo gallery of more recent(last year or 2) Celtics pictures?  I found the Yahoo one and used a couple pictures out of there for this season.

Thanks,

~J

Re: Making a Celtics Wallpaper, Anyone have any good Pictures of Bill Walker?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 09:51:13 PM »

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 09:56:20 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 10:28:13 PM »

Offline NBAJ2K

• Kristaps Porzingis
Thanks I should definitely be able to use that picture!  Is there a specific site you got that from or did you just happen to have it?  I keep a collection and had that a smaller version of that one but somehow misplaced it.  Thanks!

~J

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 10:32:31 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
Thanks I should definitely be able to use that picture!  Is there a specific site you got that from or did you just happen to have it?  I keep a collection and had that a smaller version of that one but somehow misplaced it.  Thanks!

~J

I got it here through the blog; there are certain pictures available to authors on the front page through SBN.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 11:15:49 PM »

Offline NBAJ2K

• Kristaps Porzingis
Any decent sized pictures of Lester Hudson or Tony Allen in the Celtics home uniforms by chance?  I found a decent one of Lester playing defense but I had to enlarge it and now it isn't very good quality.

I really appreciate the Bill Walker Picture, thanks!