Author Topic: Sooooo the Lakers are the 2nd worst team in the league  (Read 6774 times)

Re: Sooooo the Lakers are the 2nd worst team in the league
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2017, 01:06:07 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN
Have you seen the numbers the NBA is doing? Markets do not matter any more. It is all about TV dollars now.
Oga, you really have gone off the deep end on this one. Let it go. Only you believe this conspiracy, but that is okay. Go ahead, but please stop posting on it since no one buys into it.

Thanks.

Actually, I am not the only one that believes there is tampering in the NBA.
I believe the lottery isn't completely fair for one
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2017, 01:16:06 AM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 599
The only way to refute that the lottery is not rigged is transparency. Show it to people how it really works and don't do it behind the TV screen.

« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2017, 02:24:53 AM »

Offline libermaniac

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 377
The only way to refute that the lottery is not rigged is transparency. Show it to people how it really works and don't do it behind the TV screen.
True, and it would be more exciting that way anyway.  Pause between the selection of each ball (of the 4 ball combination for each pick) and adjust the odds so you know after each ball pops up what your revised odds are.  I find the current lottery too confusing, trying to see who moved up because their name is NOT announced when their slot comes.

« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2017, 04:20:43 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN
True, and it would be more exciting that way anyway.  Pause between the selection of each ball (of the 4 ball combination for each pick) and adjust the odds so you know after each ball pops up what your revised odds are.  I find the current lottery too confusing, trying to see who moved up because their name is NOT announced when their slot comes.
Yeah that would be a major improvement
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA