Author Topic: Ben Wallace *Doubtful* For Game 3 (Update)  (Read 6787 times)

Re: Ben Wallace Probable For Game 3
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2008, 11:48:01 AM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
My allergies have been driving me nuts as well, but usually in the Garden it's such a sealed off area they are fine, must have been the smoke that set him off.

I'm I the only one that thinks the Cavs are better with Varejao on the court instead of Wallace? I am fine with having Wallace back, trying unsuccessfully to defend KG, it does give the Cavs more depth though.
Considering how much closer the game was with wallace around, I don't agree with you.

Wallace also did a great job push KG out on post ups. KG had a hard time getting near the basket after the 1st quarter in game 1.

I guess Wallace was the catalyst in stopping Ray and Pierce in game one, since they apparently had little to do with the success in game 2, and it was pretty much Wallace being out of the game that made the difference.

Wallace can't defend Garnett, it has been quite apparent.

Re: Ben Wallace *Doubtful* For Game 3 (Update)
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2008, 12:11:50 PM »

Offline libermaniac

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 377
Allergies don't make you dizzy, it's the inner ear infection.  That can be brutal.

I came down with vertigo (incapacitating dizziness), last May (the night the C's lost the lotto), and couldn't walk for 2 days and then could not have been able to play basketball for perhaps 6 weeks.  It was crazy.  Not sure exactly what Wallace has, but if it's anything serious - he won't be playing (or playing effectively) anytime soon.