Author Topic: Sources: Draymond Green wants $226 mill, 5 year supermax in 2019  (Read 4187 times)

Re: Sources: Draymond Green wants $226 mill, 5 year supermax in 2019
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2018, 04:56:02 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386
I honestly think Green is the most overrated player in the game. One of those joke lists that SI or ESPN had him 10th last year. I think he is closer to 30-35th. I want to see him on the magic making max money so bad.

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2018, 04:58:06 PM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 324
It would so awesome if Draymond Green ended up being the key figure in Golden State's slide back into mediocrity.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

Re: Sources: Draymond Green wants $226 mill supermax in 2019
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2018, 05:01:15 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Wow hope GSW gives him 45 million per!

Well, he does have BJ Armstrong has his agent......

That makes so much more sense.  I still can’t believe the combined idiocy of BJ Armstrong and Donatas Motiejunas.

Just looked up Motiejunas, I didn’t realize he plays in China lol

Yeah, I had to look it up also.  I’d actually forgotten his name, so I had to go back to the Pelicans roster from last year to refresh my memory.  Out of sight, out of mind.

Well done BJ Armstrong.

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2018, 05:01:57 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
It would so awesome if Draymond Green ended up being the key figure in Golden State's slide back into mediocrity.

So long as they have KD and Steph, that team will not resemble mediocre.

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2018, 05:04:49 PM »

Offline johnnygreen

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 298
Of the very few times that I watched Golden State in the playoffs, I thought teams should have used the hack-a-shaq game plan towards Green, especially in Golden State. Why not take that crowd out of the equation. Yes, he is a decent free throw shooter, but he also gets very frustrated and can check out mentally because of it. The other thing I would have done is laying off Green when he was near the 3 point line. He did not look like he wanted to shoot from outside, as he looked to want to pass first and shoot second.

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2018, 05:10:32 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Green isn't worth a supermax, though I am not sure that matters as he isn't eligible yet, but I think he is worth a lot more than many here think. Draymond Green is a dink and its easy not to like him, but, he is an anazing basketball player. If he was on another team as a #2 scoring option, instead of as a #4 scoring option, taking 15-17 FGA per game, Green could easily be putting up 20+/8/8/2/1.5 numbers with DPOY defense. Thats max level contract level player IMHO.

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2018, 05:12:58 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
Take out Curry, Thompson, and Durant for one game and you have Draymond Green disappearing.

Supermax LOLOL

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2018, 05:15:41 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Wow!! Good luck! Put him on another team and he is anthony mason..just be an average player

Lol. Way to take a dump on Anthony Mason, broheim ;D. #ShouldHaveBeenACeltic

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2018, 05:23:03 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Wow hope GSW gives him 45 million per!

Well, he does have BJ Armstrong has his agent......

That makes so much more sense.  I still can’t believe the combined idiocy of BJ Armstrong and Donatas Motiejunas.

Just looked up Motiejunas, I didn’t realize he plays in China lol

The dummy let his ego get in the way

lost 30 plus million and now is working for 25 cents on the dollar in china

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2018, 05:24:33 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
Green isn't worth a supermax, though I am not sure that matters as he isn't eligible yet, but I think he is worth a lot more than many here think. Draymond Green is a dink and its easy not to like him, but, he is an anazing basketball player. If he was on another team as a #2 scoring option, instead of as a #4 scoring option, taking 15-17 FGA per game, Green could easily be putting up 20+/8/8/2/1.5 numbers with DPOY defense. Thats max level contract level player IMHO.

No way Green is averaging 20 ppg on any team, not unless you're okay with him taking 25 shots per game and shooting a terrible percentage.

Green is the epitome of a player who the is the beneficiary of his environment.  Put him on a team where defenses can focus on him and he'd be exposed big time.

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2018, 05:59:00 PM »

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182

No way Green is averaging 20 ppg on any team, not unless you're okay with him taking 25 shots per game and shooting a terrible percentage.

Green is the epitome of a player who the is the beneficiary of his environment.  Put him on a team where defenses can focus on him and he'd be exposed big time.

Agreed.

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2018, 06:05:46 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

While I would agree if we were talking about this in a vacuum, I definitely think that he's worth that much to the Warriors, and it doesn't exactly take a genius to see that he's the key to their team.

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2018, 06:06:52 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Agreed.

Not even in the G League, lol? ;) ;D

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2018, 06:12:58 PM »

Offline green_bballers13

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 320

Agreed.

Not even in the G League, lol? ;) ;D

Nah, there are prob. more talented offensive players on each G team league.

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2018, 06:26:47 PM »

Offline green_bballers13

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 320
Why there aren't 10 Draymond Greens..... I guess I don't know.

He's not exceptional in any particular aspect of the game besides hustle. He is competent at most everything, and is an excellent defender. These types of guys should be more common.

I hope GS gives him crazy money.