Author Topic: A Formal apology to Rozier  (Read 1463 times)

A Formal apology to Rozier
« on: May 03, 2017, 05:58:29 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

Not like I haven't said​ a million positive things about Him in the past, I compared him to Westbrook in the past physically.

So sorry Terry. I like you better than Portis and even better than my Binkie from that draft Hollis Jefferson.

I preach taking the player with the highest upside. The boom or bust project, and you know what, Rozier was that guy at #16 that year.

Yabu was also I believe the highest upside pick at #16 this year. So Kudos to Ainge for picking that high upside player.

Re: A Formal apology to Rozier
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 06:17:44 PM »

Offline tstorey_97

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 586
I went over Rozier's playoff stats for this spring and I don't see a turnover (TO) anywhere.

Kid's going "monster" on the court when it countz...he's even extracting apologies from CB'ers.

Terry, we all believe in you now.

See if you can make John Wall apologize too!

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 06:28:32 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson

Check out the stats predraft

Westbrook

Height no shoes. 6'2.3" weight 192 pounds body fat 5.6% 6'7.8"  standing vertical 30" max vertical 36.5"

Rozier

6'1" 190 pounds 5.6% body fat, Wingspan 6'8.3" no step vertical 33" max vertical 38"

Not saying Rozier will become a triple double machine but you​ can definitely see the Athleticism translate with his rebounding and especially the boards.

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 06:40:17 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867

Not like I haven't said​ a million positive things about Him in the past, I compared him to Westbrook in the past physically.

So sorry Terry. I like you better than Portis and even better than my Binkie from that draft Hollis Jefferson.

I preach taking the player with the highest upside. The boom or bust project, and you know what, Rozier was that guy at #16 that year.

Yabu was also I believe the highest upside pick at #16 this year. So Kudos to Ainge for picking that high upside player.

ok

what about a formal apology to KO next?   :laugh:

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 06:50:42 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
Both brown and rozier were the "go to" players in college. They carried their teams in college. But now they suddenly are expected to play within CBS system and not be heros. It takes time to adjust, but both are doing it.

Rozier still wishes he could play hero ball, but he is not at his best doing so.  Even in college, he was never afraid to take the big shot. No different now.

I liked him since summer league, but as I often do, said that we need to be patient and let him develop.

I dont see him as a starting pg on a contender, but he will be very good off the bench for one.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 06:54:37 PM »

Offline 86MaxwellSmart

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 379
The height on those rebounds he gets is craaazy...I too, apologize Terry.
Larry Bird was Greater than you think.

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 07:06:51 PM »

Offline Future Celtics Owner

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 191
  • Celtic's only raise championship Banners

Not like I haven't said a million positive things about Him in the past, I compared him to Westbrook in the past physically.

ok

I used to end all my posts with"draft Myles Turner" lol. That was my binkie that draft bc of how far he was projected to fall. Remember the huge fights over his hips/pelvic gate lol. Well, missing out on Turner (thought we were going to trade up for him) mortified me and I never really saw Rozier coming and always had contempt bc of missing out.

Rozier has the ability to create, something this team lacks. He also has good length.

Terry, just put your game together!

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2017, 07:27:26 PM »

Offline Future Celtics Owner

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 191
  • Celtic's only raise championship Banners

ok

I still think Yabu was a horrible pick and a waste. IMO we could have grabbed him much later.

I was hoping we would steal Caris Lavert at #23 but I would have taken him over Yabu without blinking at #16. Great length and shooting percentages along with the skill. He had fallen because he had battled injuries through college.

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2017, 07:58:16 PM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 601
Terry, Im so sorry!
To humiliate you on CB by crapping on your regular season production.
I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD796H08J7w

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2017, 08:21:49 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson

ok

I'll apologize to Olynyk as soon as we trade for the Great Freak. Which is to say Never!!!