Celtics Basketball > Celtics Talk

Poll Prediction: In September 2022, how good will RWIII be...

(1/5) > >>

rondofan1255:
included unlikely outcomes  :P

nickagneta:
I am very hopeful of Williams becoming a solid NBA starter or better. I am by no means certain he will but I have hope. He definitely has the tools to be really good.

I was very impressed by him his freshman year and thought he might be one of the best players in the NCAA his sophomore year, but playing in a horrid two center system with bad coaching caused him to not develop one bit. He most likely will be brought on slowly with this season dedicated to him learning to be the best defensive player he can be in Stevens' system. So, he probably won't be a starter until his 3rd or 4th year, right around 2022.

Vermont Green:
That is a long time to wait to find out who was right.

My prediction/vote was rotation/starter.  Kind of circa 2012 Larry Sanders.

Hoopvortex:

--- Quote from: rondofan1255 on September 19, 2018, 02:25:56 PM ---included unlikely outcomes  :P

--- End quote ---

I voted, optimistically, for Starter, but Not Playing Professional Ball has a significant chance of happening, too.

I’m not sure that I know which of these outcomes is unlikely.

He’s got a chronic condition an$ it’s not possible to gauge how much it might affect him.

Ogaju:
lol I dont know which is more surprising the two that voted NBA star or the 9 that voted NBA starter.

Oh wait.... question was 2022? Hmmmmm maybe not as laughable as i thought.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version