Author Topic: Drake Maye or Bo Nix and Jayden Daniels  (Read 2793 times)

Re: Drake Maye or Bo Nix and Jayden Daniels
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2023, 03:02:03 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25627
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
I would take Drake Maye. I would rather take a swing on a player who most analysts say would be the 1st QB taken in most drafts. I am hoping as a team the Patriots make incremental improvements year over year. If that happens, they won't be in position to draft a Top QB or 2. Could they miss? Absolutely. I just think you should use your most valuable asset on the best possible version of the most important position in sports (if it is a good QB year.)

Is that assuming that Williams goes #1?  Or do you like Maye over Williams?

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Re: Drake Maye or Bo Nix and Jayden Daniels
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2023, 03:46:17 PM »

Offline A Future of Stevens

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 486
I would take Drake Maye. I would rather take a swing on a player who most analysts say would be the 1st QB taken in most drafts. I am hoping as a team the Patriots make incremental improvements year over year. If that happens, they won't be in position to draft a Top QB or 2. Could they miss? Absolutely. I just think you should use your most valuable asset on the best possible version of the most important position in sports (if it is a good QB year.)

Is that assuming that Williams goes #1?  Or do you like Maye over Williams?
Sorry I was going off the choices in the title haha. I actually haven't decided yet. Williams has said some questionable things, but I think he has all the talent in the world. Maye is more of the cannon armed semi mobile qb who throws to all 3 levels with accuracy.

I think it would come down to the interviews. If behind the scenes Williams is still talking about only playing for certain teams, or having an ownership stake in the franchise that drafts him right away? I'd take Maye. If the Patriots end up with the second pick? Take whichever one doesn't go first and be ecstatic.
#JKJB