Author Topic: Could anyone that is an espn-insider quotes these four articles please?  (Read 1630 times)

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good
I believe it's against the rules for anybody to quote them entirely, only in part if they refer to the Celtics.

I'd say if you're looking at the "rumor" section don't bother.  The insider "rumors" are almost always just short summaries or references to articles you could find for free on the internet, and it's usually information that is a) self-evident, b) meaningless speculation or c) wild extrapolation.

Only the John Hollinger / Chad Ford articles tend to be interesting at all, and even then you're probably not missing a whole lot most of the time.
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers

Offline Mike-Dub

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 28
I believe it's against the rules for anybody to quote them entirely, only in part if they refer to the Celtics.

I'd say if you're looking at the "rumor" section don't bother.  The insider "rumors" are almost always just short summaries or references to articles you could find for free on the internet, and it's usually information that is a) self-evident, b) meaningless speculation or c) wild extrapolation.

Only the John Hollinger / Chad Ford articles tend to be interesting at all, and even then you're probably not missing a whole lot most of the time.

Well Ray Allen was the picture they had above the links so that is why I wanted to read them.
"It's all about having the heart of a champion." - #34 Paul Pierce

Offline jbowen

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 4
3/4 are from the latest issue of the mag (yes.. i get it, it was $5 at christmas). Actually just checked amazon and you can get 2 years for $15, you get insider if you're a mag subscriber. ;)
None of them are Ray specific, they're basically just debating mechanics of free throw shooting and how to handle the mental part of them in big situations.

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11845
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
I'm just the opposite.  I bought the insider and the magazine came with it.  I don't need the magazine because I can read it online so I donated my subscription to the military.