Author Topic: Is Bradley getting signed and traded?  (Read 2268 times)

Re: Is Bradley getting signed and traded?
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2014, 01:14:02 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
Familiarity breeds contempt. After ~200 games those of us who watch a majority of the games, even when the team is awful, have a very firm grasp on everything that's wrong with AB.

Well, I think the biggest thing that is wrong is that he has only played in just over 200 games (205 to be exact)...in 4 years in the league.

And he's too small to be an ideal shooting guard while being a terrible point guard on the offensive side of the ball, he's hurt all the time, he's a chucker, he looked like hot garbage during his first year with the team, he wears earrings, he probably has an obscene tattoo somewhere, he's a bust, he's a bum, he probably voted for *wrong person here*, and he might have mowed down a small child on a speedboat at least twice. Oh, and he's one of the guys that's left over now that the team isn't good anymore, so there's a natural reminder and resentment that grows out of that.

I think that's everything?
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

In response to Sully's defense
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2014, 01:34:33 PM »

Offline Asher77

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 20
Other teams will score...it happens. Defense is most effective as a team concept. With an overall goal being to score more than the other team we can live with a few lost 1 on 1 matchups provided our team concept creates turnovers and contains the boards. It is a complex game and help will be given or rotations changed where it is needed. There are not so many players in this league who truly excel both ways.

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2014, 03:00:06 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 919
No.

While I hate this kind of dismissive reply I agree with the sentiment.
In an effort to be less rude I'll provide a bit of context to my opinion.
From indy's perspective lance does everything Bradley does and he's got legit size, is a better passer and shooter.
His head is a concern and Bradley's level personality is the only plus he has going for him when compared to lance. However Indy is short on the PG front. Bradley does not help, loosing lance and his above average passing and ball handling would really highlight this.

The c's would receive a major upgrade on the court, but given lance's head I doubt we risk his influence on a young team.

TP for being a nice guy.

Mike

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2014, 03:26:56 PM »

Offline Jailan34

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 30
Bradley is a nice player, I like that hes improving but his size and injury history will always concern me.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.