Author Topic: How can I find the SBNation NBA Players page?  (Read 2984 times)

How can I find the SBNation NBA Players page?
« on: December 08, 2011, 08:36:41 PM »

Offline WaltonsIllegitimateSon

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 7
I know when I click on a player's name I get their stats and I like the thumbnail scouting reports.  Is there a way to get to this without having to click on the player's name?  The Search function seems to not work at all (I just did a search from SBNation's front page for the word "Dooling" and it came up with search results for some kind of soccer thing in Spanish, nowhere near what I typed.)

Help or thoughts would be appreciated...

Re: How can I find the SBNation NBA Players page?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 10:11:34 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 2584
I know when I click on a player's name I get their stats and I like the thumbnail scouting reports.  Is there a way to get to this without having to click on the player's name?  The Search function seems to not work at all (I just did a search from SBNation's front page for the word "Dooling" and it came up with search results for some kind of soccer thing in Spanish, nowhere near what I typed.)

Help or thoughts would be appreciated...

Try going to SBNation, then clicking on NBA, then search Dooling from there.  Hope this helps.
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...
   That is why it is called the present.
Visit the CelticsBlog Live Game Chat!

Re: How can I find the SBNation NBA Players page?
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 11:44:32 AM »

Offline WaltonsIllegitimateSon

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 7
Thanks.  For some reason, every time I searched SBNation yesterday the search engine turned up nonsensical results (apparently randomly-generated tag search results).  Oddly, today it's working.  I didn't even need to click on the SBNation NBA page, it worked from the search field on their home page.

Very odd, but it's working as it should now.