Author Topic: Celtics Shoot for Franchise best Start to the Season Tonight.  (Read 964 times)

Celtics Shoot for Franchise best Start to the Season Tonight.
« on: December 11, 2008, 03:44:44 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

Pretty exciting stuff if you ask me.

I've said from day one that we would be much better this year than last. It just so happened that are talent and intensity was so overwhelming, that we won a ring are very 1st year of joining are Basketball Jedi's Forces together as one.

This year were starting to use are Jedi mind tricks more. And teams are staring to think they can't beat us. So even with the loss of my man posey, we are No question a better team. Given the chemistry and trust built.

So thought, opinions, Comments about this being an All time great Celtic team. Also we might be seeing the best team that the big three and Rondo has to offer, Meaning this might be the year when Athleticism meets cohesion meets Desire, Combine to make this The greatest team this Decade.

Re: Celtics Shoot for Franchise best Start to the Season Tonight.
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 03:50:33 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup

Pretty exciting stuff if you ask me.

I'm pumped about the C's.  How can you not be if you're a Celtics fan?  I'm not too jacked about the prospect of having their best start after 23 games in and of itself.  They were 30-3 last year.  I think if this streak starts getting in the upper teens you might start hearing some pretty crazy stuff.

I'm really pumped about watching this team continue to get better - and I'm super pumped about the prospect of the Celts and Lakers getting a Finals rematch.

First things first...just stay healthy, keep developing and find a PJ for the playoffs.
Yup

Re: Celtics Shoot for Franchise best Start to the Season Tonight.
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 03:53:01 PM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 81
  • "Love is the soul of a true Irishman"
First things first...just stay healthy, keep developing and find a PJ for the playoffs.

Here here. I love the streak, and I'd love it to keep going, and going, and going. But it's unimportant at the end of the day, what matters is what we do this Spring/Summer.