Author Topic: Vujacic won't even wear green?!  (Read 11706 times)

Vujacic won't even wear green?!
« on: December 09, 2008, 12:35:13 PM »

Offline Shiz1111

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 22
From an article here:

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/lakers-celtics-room-2249800-bryant-milwaukee

This is the Vujacic who refuses to wear green since the Lakers lost to the Celtics — and chides anyone whom he sees wearing green, even now that we're in the holiday season.

"There's red, yes?" Vujacic will say.

I know we beat them pretty bad in that game 6, but so bad that he won't even WEAR green? Poor thing, truly we must have traumatized him...I love it.

Re: Vujacic won't even wear green?!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 12:41:56 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
He can wear all the purple he wants instead. It suits every inch of his manly self.

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 12:42:57 PM »

Offline JSD

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2155
I refuse to wear purple and gold... It has nothing to do with the Lakers I just think it's a lame ass color scheme.
The only color that matters is GREEN

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 12:44:25 PM »

Offline WayneKreklow

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 9
It's almost comical how in his head the Celtics are. My ultimate Christmas gift would be for a rematch of last year's finals. My guess is that he plays with zero composure, has more fouls than points and gets the quick hook from Phil

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 12:51:27 PM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642
I know I am in the majority here, but Vujacic is the type of competitor that I would take on the Celtics any time.  It must kill him to be surrounded with so many soft guys, who seem to not really care.  Really, he and Kobe are the only guys on the Lakers who consistently play with heart.

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 12:58:23 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
I know I am in the majority here, but Vujacic is the type of competitor that I would take on the Celtics any time.  It must kill him to be surrounded with so many soft guys, who seem to not really care.  Really, he and Kobe are the only guys on the Lakers who consistently play with heart.

It just seems so fake with sasha though, just like his defense. He's a average defender at best, yet he yells real loud and flops, so somehow hes one of the lakers best defenders according to them.

I just don't get it, he's a nice SG, can knock down the shot for you, but ive never been impressed with him or his fake hustle.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 01:02:54 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
I'm with you crownsy... Vujacic strikes me as a complete fake.

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 01:03:38 PM »

Offline CelticsPrideKG

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 24
I refuse to wear purple and gold... It has nothing to do with the Lakers I just think it's a lame ass color scheme.

As a graduate of James Madison University, I'm sorry to hear that.  :-[

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2008, 01:06:57 PM »

Offline houlana

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 21
i cant stand this guy. you guys are right, he is fake. still has nightmares of ray blowing by him in game 4. funny seeing him slap the chair after the play

who said we even want him here, a fake and soft guy like him does not deserve to be wearing green

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2008, 01:12:54 PM »

Offline Shiz1111

• Xavier Tillman
It's almost comical how in his head the Celtics are. My ultimate Christmas gift would be for a rematch of last year's finals. My guess is that he plays with zero composure, has more fouls than points and gets the quick hook from Phil

TP WayneKreklow, my point exactly. Well not exactly, it's not "almost comical"...It's hilarious. I do wonder though how he would really channel this. If he would actually use this whole "I hate everything Celtic" to boost his game or lose all composure like you say. 

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2008, 01:19:01 PM »

Offline CelticsWhat35

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 353

I'm guessing you meant to say "minority".  In that case, you would be right.

Btw, I now know what I want for Christmas.  For Sasha to be traded to the Bucks, and for a camera to be on him 24/7 on St. Patrick's Day.  8)

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2008, 01:23:29 PM »

Offline Shiz1111

• Xavier Tillman
LOL CelticsWhat, TP.

Oh the dreaded St. Patrick's Day. He must cry himself to sleep.

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2008, 01:46:51 PM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
i cant stand this guy. you guys are right, he is fake. still has nightmares of ray blowing by him in game 4. funny seeing him slap the chair after the play

who said we even want him here, a fake and soft guy like him does not deserve to be wearing green
Fake? I'm not sure how that is done.

He definitely is very physical on defense, hitting people a lot. Quite a pest.

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2008, 01:51:33 PM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 81
  • "Love is the soul of a true Irishman"

JR, is that you? ;)

Seriously though, I don't want that whiny b*tch anywhere near this team. He's an average player at best and I just can't stand him. I'm not denying he's a competitor, he is. What I'm saying is I have a very strong dislike for him.

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2008, 02:00:31 PM »

Offline BrickJames

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 185
  • Master Mason
Meh, who cares.  What's he supposed to say - that he'd jump ship given the opportunity?

In fairness to the OP - he should have handled it more classily - by keeping his mouth shut.
God bless and good night!