Author Topic: Patriots Blogs  (Read 2383 times)

Patriots Blogs
« on: August 20, 2019, 09:48:02 PM »

Offline sirnastee

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 6
are there any good patriots blogs that are similar to celticsblog?  Patspulpit and others I have seen are not updated very often, nor does it have active forums and posts like celticsblogs.  Any insight is greatly appreciated. 
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 09:49:40 AM by Redz »

Re: patriots blogs
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 10:22:17 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

I would say the Reddit Patriots page is your best bet.

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 10:43:13 PM »

Offline jpd985

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 41
are there any good patriots blogs that are similar to celticsblog?  Patspulpit and others I have seen are not updated very often, nor does it have active forums and posts like celticsblogs.  Any insight is greatly appreciated.

I have had good luck with Pats Pulpit.

https://www.patspulpit.com/

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2019, 08:30:41 AM »

Offline jah

• JD Davison
  • Tommy Points: 0
I strongly endorse Patsfans. I'm much more of a football fan who's trying to get into basketball, but I've been active over there for almost 10 years. Great place to get news (there's a curated social media/article feed on the forum sidebar) and the forums are always full of discussion.

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2019, 08:37:52 AM »

Offline boscel33

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 166
I strongly endorse Patsfans. I'm much more of a football fan who's trying to get into basketball, but I've been active over there for almost 10 years. Great place to get news (there's a curated social media/article feed on the forum sidebar) and the forums are always full of discussion.

I agree, this is one of the main places to go.  https://www.patsfans.com/

Besides here, follow the beat writers on Twitter.  Mike Reiss is very good and has a weekly Q&A article plus a weekly article for ESPN (Quick Hits).
"There's sharks and minnows in this world. If you don't know which you are, you ain't a shark."

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2019, 08:59:29 AM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • What a Pub Should Be

I agree, this is one of the main places to go.  https://www.patsfans.com/

Besides here, follow the beat writers on Twitter.  Mike Reiss is very good and has a weekly Q&A article plus a weekly article for ESPN (Quick Hits).

I'd say Reiss, Howe, & Curran are the must follows.   Kyed is hit or miss.  Mark Daniels is solid.  Volin brings nothing to the table, though.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

Re: Patriots Blogs
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2019, 09:52:47 AM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
I'm pretty much a Pats Pulpit follower.  Although they sometimes come across as a bit too defensive of all things Patriots, and particularly of Belichick.