Author Topic: How about Zach Collins?  (Read 1127 times)

How about Zach Collins?
« on: October 28, 2022, 10:53:21 PM »

Offline radiohead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 1245
Would you be agreeable to a PP+filler for Zach Collins? There’s a 5M difference in salary though. I think Collins is a way better version of Kornet. The pipe dream is Poeltl but he would surely cost more.

Re: How about Zach Collins?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2022, 10:54:20 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3189
Would you be agreeable to a PP+filler for Zach Collins? There’s a 5M difference in salary though. I think Collins is a way better version of Kornet. The pipe dream is Poeltl but he would surely cost more.

I don't think PP fetches you a quality big.

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2022, 10:55:21 PM »

Offline radiohead

• Paul Silas

I don't think PP fetches you a quality big.

Add a draft pick then?

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2022, 10:57:20 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 684
  • MASTER OF PANIC
How about Brad realizing he has a title team and going out and making a big splash. Someone that can play even with Rob.

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2022, 11:07:45 PM »

Offline radiohead

• Paul Silas
How about Brad realizing he has a title team and going out and making a big splash. Someone that can play even with Rob.

This probably means saying goodbye to White? Or GWill for that matter if they think they wouldn’t be able to afford him next year?

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2022, 11:15:32 PM »

Offline ozgod

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1384

This probably means saying goodbye to White? Or GWill for that matter if they think they wouldn’t be able to afford him next year?

Yes, anybody good in trade means we have to part with somebody good. As we are over the cap I think we are limited to our exceptions with free agents and there’s nobody good still available. Everyone still there is flawed, even if they may be better than who we have right now it’s not by much.
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2022, 11:17:00 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 684
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Simply don’t think Kornet or Vonleah are good enough for the minutes they have to play to spell Al or back him up.