Author Topic: Preseason Game 2 Celtics (0-1) vs Cavs (0-1) 10/10  (Read 14819 times)

Re: Preseason Game 2 Celtics (0-1) vs Cavs (0-1) 10/10
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2008, 03:22:52 AM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
YOu can now watch the complete highlights at NBA.com

« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2008, 03:46:57 AM »

Offline CelticBalla32

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 303
  • Anything is possible
If Scal does not get cut it will be a travesty he looks Fat as hell and cant make a lay up that my unborn child could make. If Miles is cut and not Scal i will be furious with that move

.... but the +/- on Scal was +12, better than anyone else on the floor!

I'd be interested in hearing about how Gabe Pruitt did from anyone who watched the game.

Gabe Pruitt was put on the floor for 16 minutes, and managed to fill every major statistical column, as well as throw down coast-to-coast tomahawk slam. Defensively, he bothered a few of Daniel Gibson’s shots and came up with some timely deflections. In the same note, it does look as though he is trying a bit too hard to be a point guard, which has led to some passiveness within his own offense. We know he can score the ball, but he’s got to learn how and when to pick his spots.

With Sam playing tonight, I'm not sure how much time Gabe will see.
Check out my blog, Chapsketblog - http://chapsketblog.wordpress.com/

« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2008, 04:41:33 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Was there a postgame podcap last night? Can't find any.

« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2008, 04:45:44 PM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
If Scal does not get cut it will be a travesty he looks Fat as hell and cant make a lay up that my unborn child could make. If Miles is cut and not Scal i will be furious with that move

.... but the +/- on Scal was +12, better than anyone else on the floor!

I'd be interested in hearing about how Gabe Pruitt did from anyone who watched the game.

Gabe Pruitt was put on the floor for 16 minutes, and managed to fill every major statistical column, as well as throw down coast-to-coast tomahawk slam. Defensively, he bothered a few of Daniel Gibson’s shots and came up with some timely deflections. In the same note, it does look as though he is trying a bit too hard to be a point guard, which has led to some passiveness within his own offense. We know he can score the ball, but he’s got to learn how and when to pick his spots.

With Sam playing tonight, I'm not sure how much time Gabe will see.

Thanks, TP.
The defense is what I find most interesting at this point, so good to hear he has got a bit of it.
Celtics fan for life.

« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2008, 07:34:01 PM »

Offline yupitsme

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 12
  • "My team about green RONDO roger that" - Fabolous
Is there anybody that can't watch the game?