Author Topic: Anyone looking to give away $ in form of scholarships?? (or know of anyone/place  (Read 1259 times)

Offline fanofgreen

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 105
Just thought I'd ask, figure it cant hurt.

I am currently a sophomore undergrad, and on the prowl for $$ and scholarships for my junior year.
So I figure, 'why not ask my fellow C's fan?'.

I post and comment on threads here often, and logging onto Celticsblog is part of my daily routine, much like i assume it is for many of you reading this.

I'm studying to become a teacher: Secondary Social Studies Education specifically.

As I said I'm currently in the process for search of scholarships/grants/etc.

Wondering if there is any of my fellow C's fans, who have a scholarship they are looking to give to someone, if so (I'd like to ask you to consider me).

Or if there is anyone who has the financial ability to take care of my junior year of school or for the rest of my undergrad? (that would be extra wonderful ;D)

Or if you know of someone who has the means or resources to get ahold of scholarships and/or monies, it would be greatly appreciated if you could let me know.

I go to a public university in indiana, Ball State University.

Like I said, I know this is a little bit different and odd, asking for money/scholarships on a Fan website, but I figure I might as well try, I have nothing to lose.

Thanks!