Author Topic: My KG Looks Gameday Ready!  (Read 3138 times)

My KG Looks Gameday Ready!
« on: June 05, 2008, 09:21:25 AM »

Offline DivingCowens

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 33
  • Pride, Baby. Pride!
Anyone else out there have their own little KG, Truth, Rondo, Legend, etc?  Words can't describe what it is like to share this with my son as I did with my father for so many years of my youth.  I had to pinch myself this morning. 

P.S. - The 'experts' on ESPN, I hope they like crow!

Re: My KG Looks Gameday Ready!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 09:26:19 AM »

Offline RAcker

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 69
  • Law mercy!
Anyone else out there have their own little KG, Truth, Rondo, Legend, etc?  Words can't describe what it is like to share this with my son as I did with my father for so many years of my youth.  I had to pinch myself this morning. 

TP for teaching your boy right!

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 09:39:34 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

This is absolutely priceless, (TP) ... how can we possibly lose with such "power-of-cuteness" karma on our side? Awesome ... you've got a handsome little guy there ... you must be very proud, indeed! You should get this picture to the Celtics locker-room ... this would put them over the top for sure!
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 09:43:57 AM »

Offline DivingCowens

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 33
  • Pride, Baby. Pride!
Thanks guys.  The best part is we live in Gainesville, Florida now so this kid has already brought crazy sports luck since he was born (3 NCAA champs).  His room is Green, White, Orange, & Blue.  Hideous to anyone that doesn't 'know' :)  I only wish I could get good audio of him saying "Go Ceticzzzz" or "Kayyyyyyyy-Geee". He also does a mean Gator Chomp.  Please, if anyone has an in with the team, by all means, pass it on.  Hanging on his wall is the 25 share Celtics stock certificate that my Dad bought in my name when I was born.  He got a cut the other day and I swear, his blood almost looked green  ;D

GO C's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 10:16:56 AM »

Offline P2

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 163
  • Green 18!
Nice kid.