Author Topic: Sixers (0-0) at Celtics (0-0) Preseason Game 1 10/6/14  (Read 52977 times)

Re: Sixers (0-0) at Celtics (0-0) Preseason Game 1 10/6/14
« Reply #345 on: October 07, 2014, 04:06:26 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
Maybe reactionary, and forgive me if I'm echoing other posters in the 20+ previous pages, but Young looked surprisingly NBA ready to me. He seemed to be engaged and in the right spots on both ends of the court. That said, due to the log jam I see him going to Maine early anyways. At least he'll get minutes up there, and you simply can't send a guy like Thornton to the D-League. Long term depending how the season goes, if they go into "play the kids" mode and can't find a taker for Thornton, they can just buy him out or cut him. And that's really worst case scenario.

Thorton needs to be sent to the treadmill...and the pool...and the gym...for like 5 hours a day

Re: Sixers (0-0) at Celtics (0-0) Preseason Game 1 10/6/14
« Reply #346 on: October 08, 2014, 10:53:15 PM »

Offline crimson_stallion

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 875
I dont wanna hear no more Turner hatred on this forum anymore please

Never got why getting Turner was supposed to be so bad.  He was dirt-cheap and if we'd've gotten him in the last 2 offseasons we'd be ecstatic.  Definition of low-risk high-reward.

Everyones opinion is through word of mouth on the blog or watching him on pacers. Same once people read on here love cant play D .. They assumed thats the overall scouting report n that u can score 40 on him every night smh

Basically, difference being the point about Love is true haha