Author Topic: Kyrie the Impulsive Snake: "In my heart I always knew I wanted to play at home"  (Read 2501 times)

Offline GreenCoffeeBean

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 91
Even more reason to dislike Kyrie. He was in the way out before he was ever even in. https://mobile.twitter.com/tysonbeckdesign/status/1145825708062605312

Offline ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1372
He's full of it but we knew that. Needed a Jay-Z music video to explain his departure when a Players Tribune article would have worked just as well. I could handle him being full of it if he delivered, unfortunately he did not. I'm done feeling like a jilted lover he can do what he wants. Though I will make a point of getting a ticket to Brooklyn's games at the Garden so I can throw grapes at him  :angel:
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

Offline GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1031
For what it’s worth:

I live in NYC and every Knicks fan I know said they didn’t want Kyrie.
CELTICS 2024

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
For what it’s worth:

I live in NYC and every Knicks fan I know said they didn’t want Kyrie.

Righttttttt.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

Offline zeitgeist49

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 19
Clearly, Irving is an immature individual. His word means nothing. I was very disappointed when Irving was a no show, when he had an opportunity to support his team mates, when he was sidelined during the 2018 playoffs. But many posters were willing to give him a pass on that. I can't imagine someone like Bird or Horford not supporting team mates during a playoff run. And then he had the audacity to throw his coach and team mates under the bus when it suited him. Many NBA pundits are picking the Nets to be Eastern Conference champs once Durant returns. I don't see that happening just b/c Durant and Irving have teamed up together. Durant didn't accomplish much with Westbrook and they had some nice players around them. Sure, it was in the West. But now the East can have 5 legit contenders (ie. Boston, Philly, Indiana, Milwaukee and possibly Toronto) besides Brooklyn in the next 3 years.

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
I still don't understand how Brooklyn is home to some guy from new jersey