Author Topic: Wiggins removes "Minneapolis" from his social media bios  (Read 2692 times)

Wiggins removes "Minneapolis" from his social media bios
« on: June 29, 2019, 03:55:40 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789

Re: Wiggins removes "Minneapolis" from his social media bios
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 03:56:31 PM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2404
Both team and player need a fresh start away from one another.

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2019, 04:01:02 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2932
Is this meaning a Russell S&T to Minny for Wiggins?

That'd be great and a huge fall from expectations from just a few weeks ago for Brooklyn - from Kyrie and KD to Kyrie and Wiggins lol

It's going to be awesome when Boston ends up being better than Brooklyn again this year and they end up first round fodder again lol

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 04:12:19 PM »

Offline BringToughnessBack

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 941

That'd be great and a huge fall from expectations from just a few weeks ago for Brooklyn - from Kyrie and KD to Kyrie and Wiggins lol

It's going to be awesome when Boston ends up being better than Brooklyn again this year and they end up first round fodder again lol

How sweet it would be if it was Nets vs. Celtics in first round and we send Kyrie right off the edge of the 🌍!  Boston would go insane if it happened. Hope Kyrie does not morph into Jordan vs. us though. That possibility would always scare me.

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2019, 04:28:05 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith

How sweet it would be if it was Nets vs. Celtics in first round and we send Kyrie right off the edge of the 🌍!  Boston would go insane if it happened. Hope Kyrie does not morph into Jordan vs. us though. That possibility would always scare me.

Man, I can't wait to see Smart and Brown playing defense on him out on the perimeter. They'll be extra physical I bet lol

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2019, 04:29:16 PM »

Offline BringToughnessBack

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 941

Man, I can't wait to see Smart and Brown playing defense on him out on the perimeter. They'll be extra physical I bet lol

Haha! So true. Brown will target him with a vengeance.

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2019, 04:29:54 PM »

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527
I like how social media stuff like this gives clues nowadays.

same goes for Horford following the two NO players (mentioned in other thread here)

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2019, 04:36:30 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
History repeats itself, T-wolves moving to LA confirmed  :o :o :o

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2019, 04:38:31 PM »

Offline libermaniac

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 377
History repeats itself, T-wolves moving to LA confirmed  :o :o :o
They should. It allows you to have a laughing stock of a management team yet still attract all the top free agents.

Re: Wiggins removes "Minneapolis" from his social media bio
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2019, 04:47:05 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238

Ground AND pound, Baby.

KI gonna get physicalled...payback will be that female dog for you , Kyrie.  Can’t wait for the reception he will get here at the GAH-DEN!

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2019, 04:53:44 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789

smart is still friends with kyrie . they text

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2019, 04:57:30 PM »

Offline RJ87

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1408
  • Let's Go Celtics!

Careful what you wish for. They don't call Kyrie the AnkleTaker for no reason. Somebody better put Gordon in bubble wrap.
2021 Houston Rockets
PG: Kyrie Irving/Patty Mills/Jalen Brunson
SG: OG Anunoby/Norman Powell/Matisse Thybulle
SF: Gordon Hayward/Demar Derozan
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Robert Covington
C: Kristaps Porzingis/Bobby Portis/James Wiseman

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2019, 03:53:32 PM »

Offline rondofan1255

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 527

Wondering the same thing.

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2019, 04:18:17 PM »

Online tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 551

Why would the Nets want Wiggins? 

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2019, 04:21:47 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith

Why would the Nets want Wiggins?

This has been floated as a possibility if Brooklyn strikes out on other free agents and given Russell's interest in Minny. I guess the thinking is that Wiggins would potentially be better in another environment?