Author Topic: Our new movie (makers of Greentown's Finest)  (Read 7626 times)

Our new movie (makers of Greentown's Finest)
« on: September 14, 2013, 02:43:40 PM »

Offline Reggie's Ghost

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 64
  • Still Ballin'
Many of you might remember me and my brother Prof. Clutch from our Celtics documentary series "Greentown's Finest" many years ago.  Well, two years ago I posted here on CB about a grassroots fundraising effort to shoot a short film I was developing called "Good Fences." Here we are many moons later, and the movie is finally finished!

Check out the teaser trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9vO9aAKlR8&feature=youtu.be

Thought my fellow C's fans might get a kick out of seeing this development during the doldrums of the offseason.  For more info on the movie, check us out on our website
www.GOODFENCESMOVIE.com
and please consider supporting us on our new Kickstarter campaign:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/goodfences/help-us-get-our-new-film-good-fences-seen-by-the-w
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 03:39:16 PM by Reggie's Ghost »

Re: Our new movie (makers of Greentown's Finest)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 04:01:16 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Many of you might remember me and my brother Prof. Clutch from our Celtics documentary series "Greentown's Finest" many years ago.  Well, two years ago I posted here on CB about a grassroots fundraising effort to shoot a short film I was developing called "Good Fences." Here we are many moons later, and the movie is finally finished!

Thought my fellow C's fans might get a kick out of seeing this development during the doldrums of the offseason.  For more info on the movie, check us out on our website
www.GOODFENCESMOVIE.com
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/goodfences/help-us-get-our-new-film-good-fences-seen-by-the-w
Great stuff, guys ... keep it going!

Just made my pledge, and I challenge other CB-ers to do the same, and help out our talented veteran members with this worthy project.

The same green blood runs in all our veins, right?

I have a music CD coming out next spring ... hope you'll check it out, (I'll be posting snippets before then).
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 04:23:21 PM »

Offline Reggie's Ghost

• Jaylen Brown
  • Still Ballin'

Just made my pledge, and I challenge other CB-ers to do the same, and help out our talented veteran members with this worthy project.

I have a music CD coming out next spring ... hope you'll check it out, (I'll be posting snippets before then).

Wow that's amazing Bahku, thank you for leading my example and supporting another indie artist like that!  Good Fences was created on the backs of supporters and donors just like you giving whatever they can!

Just wanted to add for everyone else, please feel free to engage us by treating this thread as an AMA or by providing any feedback you have!

Bahku, please keep me posted on your future work, we artists gotta stick together  ;D

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 05:19:41 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

Wow that's amazing Bahku, thank you for leading my example and supporting another indie artist like that!  Good Fences was created on the backs of supporters and donors just like you giving whatever they can!

Just wanted to add for everyone else, please feel free to engage us by treating this thread as an AMA or by providing any feedback you have!

Bahku, please keep me posted on your future work, we artists gotta stick together  ;D
Absolutely ... and thanks.

I have an old friend who just released a DVD as well called "Legend Of Aahhhs", the sequel to the extreme skiing movie "Blizzard Of Aahhhs", (also his movie, and both on the par of Warren Miller's work, and better, IMO).

His name is Greg Stump ... we grew up together and did freestyle skiing together, (quite a while ago), and if you mention me he will sign a copy for anyone who purchases. (If he doesn't recognize the name Bahku, just add Greg B. to it and he'll know, or email me for my full name).

You can see clips on YouTube if you're into the sport and want to check it out.

** Come on, CBers - take up my challenge and donate what you can to Prof. Clutch and  Reggie's Ghost's project, two of our valued members who are very talented. Whatever you can do, help out! **

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2013, 09:52:13 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup

I have an old friend who just released a DVD as well called "Legend Of Aahhhs", the sequel to the extreme skiing movie "Blizzard Of Aahhhs", (also his movie, and both on the par of Warren Miller's work, and better, IMO).

His name is Greg Stump ... we grew up together and did freestyle skiing together, (quite a while ago), and if you mention me he will sign a copy for anyone who purchases. (If he doesn't recognize the name Bahku, just add Greg B. to it and he'll know, or email me for my full name).

** Come on, CBers - take up my challenge and donate what you can to Prof. Clutch and  Reggie's Ghost's project, two of our valued members who are very talented. Whatever you can do, help out! **

I'm in for a lil somethin somethin.  Anything for my cuzzes!
Yup

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2013, 10:29:47 PM »

Offline Reggie's Ghost

• Jaylen Brown
  • Still Ballin'
I messed this one up see below  :-X

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2013, 10:32:53 PM »

Offline Reggie's Ghost

• Jaylen Brown
  • Still Ballin'

Oh snap Cuz!  Thank you Redz.  I'm really going to make these donations count, thank you for the amazing reverse birthday gift  :P

Amazing to think these donations are coming in from a sports blog, we really do live in a new era!  Goes to show what a community can accomplish.
[/quote]

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2013, 10:56:38 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
bump

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2013, 01:01:14 PM »

Offline Prof. Clutch

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 237
  • Mind Games

www.GOODFENCESMOVIE.com

[dang] Bahku, it's the offseason, can't you at least take one day off from being such a genuinely good guy?  :)

Seriously, words fall short of expressing my appreciation for your contribution to this film and for your support in calling on others to do the same.  So much respect man...

We've put so much blood, sweat, and tears into this project, every bit of support we get from people like you is incredibly meaningful. Thank you so much my friend.

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2013, 01:09:58 PM »

Offline Prof. Clutch

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 237
  • Mind Games

Redz! I was considering offering a signed copy of "Redz rants" as one of the kickstarter rewards but ultimately I couldn't come to an agreement with your agent for a price within our budget. I'm sorry.  ;D

Thank you so much for you contribution.  This community has been a daily part of life for my brother and me for years now, it's pretty spectacular to see people we admire here throwing their support behind us. Thank you so much buddy!