Author Topic: Celtics (0-0) at Cavaliers (0-0) Game #10/17/17  (Read 66424 times)

Re: Celtics (0-0) at Cavaliers (0-0) Game #10/17/17
« Reply #810 on: October 18, 2017, 12:24:03 AM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 324
Wow, Tatum went for 14, 10, and 3 tonight. He might legitimately start on an ECF-bound team as a rookie. That's crazy.

I think once Morris comes back and we have more time to develop chemistry we'll  still be a formidable team. A lineup of Kyrie, Brown, Morris, Tatum, and Horford is still incredibly dynamic, athletic, and long. We need to really kick up the tempo and muck up the game, though.
with or without Hayward, we had very high expectations of tatum delivering for a winning team. Game 1 he was one of the top 5 players on either team. Very impressive showing

Impressive showing, but I'm pumping the brakes on this team making the East finals. I don't think they'll make it that far if they face Cleveland in an earlier round; I'm not even confident they could get by Toronto.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #811 on: October 18, 2017, 12:27:24 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Lebrin still the greatest.  What can you do?
You can choose not to guard him with a clearly gassed Jaylen Brown who clearly had nothing to give in the end of the 4th.

Nah, too tough for Brad to recognize.
cant resist the jab could you koz. it does get old.
It would be very easy to resist the jab if Brad was actually able to see the obvious.

What's obvious? Your hatred for Brad? Even my pet cat sees that.
Your pet cat must enjoy bad basketball. I don't.

My cat doesnt know basketball. Doesnt mean your bias doesnt doesnt show through.

You don't know that ;) :laugh:.

« Reply #812 on: October 18, 2017, 01:09:18 AM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
No need to overthink it or overreact.
The verb you're looking for in this particular case is "to coach". Brad S, as usual, shows that he has no feel of the pulse of the game. It's not like we haven't seen this before.

YOU have no feel of the pulse of the game. It's not like we haven't seen this before.