Author Topic: Celtic Crowd, its your time now  (Read 3350 times)

Re: Celtic Crowd, its your time now
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2012, 02:58:54 PM »

Offline krumeto

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 72
I have been a dedicated follower from Bulgaria for some time and it just felt like a first post.
I got up at 3 am for this one and I am really proud with the team  and at the same time furious with NBA.
Now, as the series is heading back to Boston, I hope the crowd really goes berserk. They cannot call a foul on the crowd! They cannot fine the crowd. I mean, the Garden is always great come playoff time, but I hope it gets really dirty for the next two games. You can show all the class CN has against an opponent that deserves it. This one and the refs need to be bullied mentally.

"We do so many defensive drills in practice, I come home and I'm putting the press on my woman, denying her the ball.
Y'all are laughing, but it's sad. I go home and deny the wing."

Re: Celtic Crowd, its your time now
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2012, 03:49:56 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1561
This aint over

That is if it's officiated in a fair manner. There was a clear bias tonight, and Doc made note of it in his press conference.

Gentlemen, the NBA is rigged, which makes it fortunate for me as the NFL is my favorite sport.

I have no idea how you guys can take watching this crap every year. :)

-Jamman

I'll be quite honest, football and hockey(no i am NOT a bruins fan)are my favorite sports. Football and hockey can be very very nerve racking at times. but my nerves were shot last night watching this game like I have not had happen since 2010 finals. i do not know if i can take much more. I may have to try to stay emotionally detached this game friday or drin :-\k plenty of beer to calm me down.
LET'S GO CELTICS!