Author Topic: Is any one watching this Lakers vs Spurs  (Read 7752 times)

Is any one watching this Lakers vs Spurs
« on: January 14, 2009, 11:34:03 PM »

Offline Ed Teach

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 8
Wow, This is turning out to be an amazing finish.

Re: Is any one watching this Lakers vs Spurs
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 11:34:44 PM »

Offline Ed Teach

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 8
That shot by Mason was sick.

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 11:50:05 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3176
Great game. The travel is because TA lands with the ball before he lets the shot go. Good call. Great game! Lakers lose.

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 11:52:27 PM »

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
  • TRANSFORMATION INTO CHAMPION COMPLETE!!!
Lakers Lose, Lakers Lose, thheeeeeeeee Lakers Lose!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 12:18:10 AM »

Offline orrzor

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 58
Ariza needs a lesson from Lebron on the right way to do a crab dribble.

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 12:51:45 AM »

Offline RAcker

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 69
  • Law mercy!
Loser, loser, chicken dinn...err...I hate the Lakers.

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 01:44:36 PM »

Offline WaltonsIllegitimateSon

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 7
Did anyone see Kobe imitate the Sam Cassell "huge balls" dance?  How long has Kobe been doing THAT?  It seems so out of character, since Sam is so playful, and Kobe's so... not.

Also, anyone else think that Kobe's like a manic depressive with those huge mood swings last night?  He's dancing after one shot, and swatting a ballboy's towel away after another.

(Personally, I love the patented Kobe arm-swipe "Aw come on!" gesture.  It makes me smile.)

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 01:46:23 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
Did anyone see Kobe imitate the Sam Cassell "huge balls" dance?  How long has Kobe been doing THAT?  It seems so out of character, since Sam is so playful, and Kobe's so... not.

Also, anyone else think that Kobe's like a manic depressive with those huge mood swings last night?  He's dancing after one shot, and swatting a ballboy's towel away after another.

(Personally, I love the patented Kobe arm-swipe "Aw come on!" gesture.  It makes me smile.)

yea, funny to watch JVG call him out on it after breen acted like it was a new thing.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 01:48:42 PM »

Offline BrickJames

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 185
  • Master Mason

yea, funny to watch JVG call him out on it after breen acted like it was a new thing.

I believe it's called the "Cajones" dance.

I'd like to see Sam out on the court and doing this for himself.
God bless and good night!

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2009, 01:49:12 PM »

Offline CelticsWhat35

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 353

Yeah, I saw that.  And it looked like Mason did a subdued version of it after he hit his last shot.  Possibly to mock Kobe.

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2009, 01:56:34 PM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632

Kobe's nothing but a copycat.  During the Olympics, he copied Paul Pierce's dumping Gatorade on Doc, by pouring water from a small water bottle on the coaches head after they won.  Lame!:-\  And it looked soooo fake.
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2009, 02:37:26 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
Loser, loser, chicken dinn...err...I hate the Lakers.

"winner, winner, chicken dinner", T&R...guy fieri

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2009, 02:38:13 PM »

Offline WaltonsIllegitimateSon

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 7

I had the sound off for most of that, so I didn't realize they commented on it.  That's great!

I just so love that Kobe did that dance... AND THEN LOST.

At least Sam did it at the END of games.

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2009, 02:39:34 PM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632

I had the sound off for most of that, so I didn't realize they commented on it.  That's great!

Probably why he was so ticked off after that.  He knew he made a fool of himself. BWAAAAAAA
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2009, 03:40:56 PM »

Offline twinbree

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 170

Haha didn't one of the hawks do it too before the Pierce buzzer beater. I almost feel sorry for Kobe sometimes.
Tommy: He's got a line about me. Tell him the line.

Mike: Everybody 60 or over knows Tommy as a player. Everybody 40 or over knows Tommy as a coach. Everybody 20 or over knows Tommy as a broadcaster. And everybody 10 or under thinks he's Shrek.