Author Topic: Star Wars: Clone Wars (TV Show)  (Read 36759 times)

Re: star wars clone wars
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2008, 01:49:08 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
I'm more confused than ever. :-[ I've watched all the movies a dozen times, watched the Clone Wars episodes CGI and cartoon, and read a few books. But my brain can't keep up with all these battles. I just want to be able to watch it chronological order when it's all finished.
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2008, 01:50:31 PM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 89
  • You know my methods, Watson.
we got the movie for our kids this christmas...haven't seen it yet, but will.

i think we broke the bank at toys-r-us buying them the little star wars "heroes" (i think they're called - the little ones that are pretty cool).

anyone playing Force Unleashed video game?  I got it, but haven't played it yet...
"It was easier to know it than to explain why I know it."

« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2008, 01:52:10 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126

i think we broke the bank at toys-r-us buying them the little star wars "heroes" (i think they're called - the little ones that are pretty cool).

anyone playing Force Unleashed video game?  I got it, but haven't played it yet...

the force unleashed is AWESOME!!!  i have friends that hate star wars that even think the game is great.  i beat it on the first two modes and am currently halfway thru the sith mode

« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2008, 01:55:31 PM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 89
  • You know my methods, Watson.

the force unleashed is AWESOME!!!  i have friends that hate star wars that even think the game is great.  i beat it on the first two modes and am currently halfway thru the sith mode

cool...once i get off my NHL 09 kick i'll put that one in and give it a try.  thanks for the reply!
"It was easier to know it than to explain why I know it."

« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2008, 01:57:48 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
I liked the force unleashed but they relly needed to do more design wise. And that star destroyer sequence was terrable.

Overall, a good base for the(im sure its coming) sequeal.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion