Author Topic: Star Wars: Clone Wars (TV Show)  (Read 36568 times)

Re: star wars clone wars
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2008, 09:57:22 PM »

Offline BASSTHUMPER

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 352
and i thought lord of the rings had it goin on....frodo cant fade luke..

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2008, 10:09:32 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
Can't wait for the theatre release of the first two episodes of Clone Wars. But I'm more anxious for Force Unleashed. More canonical backstory between Episodes 3 &4!

the force unleashed will be the best star wars video game ever made!  i cant wait for the release.  they have action figures with the characters from the game, which are really cool too.

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2008, 10:12:53 PM »

Offline BASSTHUMPER

• Bailey Howell
i gotta a game on my n64...yeah real ole skool....shadow of the empire..im thinkin about firin up the ole n64 and playin it again...on ps2 i got battle front 2 and star wars episode 3....good games...

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2008, 10:14:37 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
frodo cant fade luke..

frodo is to scal, as luke is to kg ;)

i gotta a game on my n64...yeah real ole skool....shadow of the empire..im thinkin about firin up the ole n64 and playin it again...on ps2 i got battle front 2 and star wars episode 3....good games...

classic game bass, love ur style!  the battlefront series is my fav star wars series on any console

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2008, 10:18:04 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
frodo cant fade luke..

classic game bass, love ur style!  the battlefront series is my fav star wars series on any console

I love the Kyle Katarn games. The best in my opinion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Katarn
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2008, 10:22:10 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
frodo cant fade luke..

good call...i am a fan of the dark force series as well!

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2008, 10:29:37 PM »

Offline BASSTHUMPER

• Bailey Howell
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Shadows_of_the_Empire_%28video_game%29

the game i got on my n64

graphics aint bad..better than wii...

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2008, 10:42:06 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
frodo cant fade luke..

Totally! Kyle Katarn is one of my favorite characters, too. So much of Star Wars and the EU that people don't know about, that's just completely awesome! Love Cade Skywalker, Jacen Solo, Exar Kun, The Thrawn Trilogy, Splinter of the Mind's Eye ... been chattin' with Dark Lord ... it goes soooo far beyond the six movies, and I wish Lucas hadn't stopped where he did with the films. There's enough really great epic stories to fill a library and make movies for the next 50 years!
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2008, 10:53:23 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
bass...TP for switching ur avatar to han solo!

bahku knows so much about star wars that even i could be his padawan, lol ;D

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2008, 10:57:24 PM »

Offline BASSTHUMPER

• Bailey Howell

oohhh really....?...

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2008, 11:16:01 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
bass...TP for switching ur avatar to han solo!

LOL! Thanks, Dark Lord, but I bow to your higher command of the Force ... I think you're the Jedi Master when it comes to SW, (or should I say Sith Lord?). TP for the fun, DL)
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2008, 11:30:00 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
it does look pretty sick...*cool*....

but i been along time han solo fan...i wanna see where he came from and how he met chewy...when i was a young buck i remember books that followed him after the last stars wars movie..but i wanna see how he ticked off jaba the hut..hey harrison ford did the new indiana...they should get him to do that han solo movie...show him and lea married with youngins...i'm a big han solo fan...i cryed a lil when he got frozen in the empire strikes flix...*sips 24oz*

Most of this thread has been pretty much foreign language for me but I'm with Bassthumper on getting a little emotional when Han Solo went in the deep freeze.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 08:48:14 AM by Redz »
Yup

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2008, 11:04:43 AM »

Offline GroverTheClover

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 167
Can't wait for the theatre release of the first two episodes of Clone Wars. But I'm more anxious for Force Unleashed. More canonical backstory between Episodes 3 &4!

the force unleashed will be the best star wars video game ever made!  i cant wait for the release.  they have action figures with the characters from the game, which are really cool too.

Even my girlfriend is anxious for it to come out on the Wii. I'll have my version for the PS3. I was really hoping for the release to be in the summer so it wouldn't interfere with school but alas it's probably better delayed then to be released half-assed.

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2008, 09:54:53 AM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
the force unleashed video game trailor:

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000519.html

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2008, 11:49:51 AM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450

Even my girlfriend is anxious for it to come out on the Wii. I'll have my version for the PS3. I was really hoping for the release to be in the summer so it wouldn't interfere with school but alas it's probably better delayed then to be released half-assed.

Probably because of this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fACZMsKN7fk
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird