Author Topic: Need help from Mod  (Read 3040 times)

Need help from Mod
« on: November 28, 2017, 03:41:07 PM »

Offline number_n9ne

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 126
I've tried messaging Donohgus, Moranis and Roy H for help but I don't think my messages are going through. Could a Mod please message me? It doesn't seem to be working from my end.

Thanks!

Re: Need help from Mod
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 03:42:51 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
I sent you one.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 03:51:25 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
I've tried messaging Donohgus, Moranis and Roy H for help but I don't think my messages are going through. Could a Mod please message me? It doesn't seem to be working from my end.

Thanks!
Had a bit of an issue with messages falling through the crack myself. Is that some sort of a software glitch issue here?
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 03:53:25 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

Thanks!
Had a bit of an issue with messages falling through the crack myself. Is that some sort of a software glitch issue here?

It very well may be. We’re not getting emails notifying us of PMs; it could extend beyond that.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 04:13:55 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1533

Thanks!

It very well may be. We’re not getting emails notifying us of PMs; it could extend beyond that.
I didn't get an email, but I did get the pop up from number_n9ne, which prompted my post on the moderator board.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2017, 04:27:03 PM »

Offline number_n9ne

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 126

Thanks!

I didn't get an email, but I did get the pop up from number_n9ne, which prompted my post on the moderator board.

Yours was the only message I sent that went to my Sent Items. I could only Reply to Roy H and Donohgus, couldn't write new messages.