Author Topic: now aaron gordon down and had surgery  (Read 1444 times)

now aaron gordon down and had surgery
« on: December 04, 2014, 07:09:49 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
 a fractured toe -hope it doesn't effect his jumping ability -earlier in year i mentioned injuries to these high flyers are there any statistics to vertical and injuries or height weight---my son was a big leaper and went down with broken ankle and ligament damage are there any statistic on injuries if these kids started young or to height--over here in england  most young kids playing all suffer knee pain because most courts are not hardwood-marcus,gordon ,randle and they are just kids---

Re: now aaron gordon down and had surgery
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 07:14:16 AM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
a fractured toe -hope it doesn't effect his jumping ability -earlier in year i mentioned injuries to these high flyers are there any statistics to vertical and injuries or height weight---my son was a big leaper and went down with broken ankle and ligament damage are there any statistic on injuries if these kids started young or to height--over here in england  most young kids playing all suffer knee pain because most courts are not hardwood-marcus,gordon ,randle and they are just kids---

It happened about a month ago.

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 07:42:19 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
nov 21 -but just read it  before i posted and injuries are piling up -raised some questions on rating prospects that might wind up injury prone -philly sure has them--it seems the game as it gets faster, more athletic as well more defensive pace and intensity, forgot to add  even more muscular -the rookies are just kids-it just seems the attrition is horrendous-

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 09:06:58 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
2014-2015 rookies - made of glass

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 09:26:36 AM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
2014-2015 rookies - made of glass

Either that or this rookie class is jinxed.

Randle, Smart, Vonleh and Gordon all suffering injuries early in their first season.

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 09:31:51 AM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
nov 21 -but just read it  before i posted and injuries are piling up -raised some questions on rating prospects that might wind up injury prone -philly sure has them--it seems the game as it gets faster, more athletic as well more defensive pace and intensity, forgot to add  even more muscular -the rookies are just kids-it just seems the attrition is horrendous-

Actually the injury occurred on November 15th and they diagnosed it as a fracture after the game. Not a big deal, but the title could lead people to believe that he was just hurt.