Beyond the Association > College Basketball

March Madness Bracket

(1/2) > >>

Hoyo de Monterrey:
Hey all,

WGAM radio in NH is running a bracket challenge that's totally free to enter, and has some nice prizes, like HDTVs, Modell's gift certificates, hotel stays, Lay-Z-Boy recliners, etc... Join it at the link below:

http://wgamradio.pickmanager.com/marchbrackets/register

I can't get enough bracket pools this time of year, and this one is easy to hop into... Thought you'd like to know :)

Actionjakson:
hey thanks for the link. The prizes are nice. I cant believe a perfect  bracket warrants $84 million dolalrs!!!!! thats crazy. Tp tho for the find

Hoyo de Monterrey:
I'll give this a quick bump before the tournament starts... The prizes really are awesome, and we're all doing brackets anyway. Free entry, $84 million for a perfect bracket, plus other sweet and actually attainable prizes.

Steve Weinman:

--- Quote from: Hoyo de Monterrey on March 18, 2009, 11:34:18 AM ---I'll give this a quick bump before the tournament starts... The prizes really are awesome, and we're all doing brackets anyway. Free entry, $84 million for a perfect bracket, plus other sweet and actually attainable prizes.

--- End quote ---

Yep, I'll certainly be tossing my bracket in the ring - thanks for linking, HDM.

-sw

Hoyo de Monterrey:
2 HOURS!! YESSSS!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version