Author Topic: 100 Tommy Points  (Read 1006692 times)

Re: 100 Tommy Points
« Reply #2715 on: January 13, 2010, 04:46:00 PM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11848
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
To the other half of Florida's Female Contingent on Celtics Blog: 

to

on

« Reply #2716 on: January 13, 2010, 04:47:46 PM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11848
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
Thanks to everyone for your congrats and kind words. I appreciate all of you!!!   

« Reply #2717 on: January 13, 2010, 04:47:56 PM »

Kiorrik

Hahaha nice pics there FL

Gz Thirsty B! Well done :D

« Reply #2718 on: January 13, 2010, 07:08:05 PM »

Offline Rondo_is_better

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 495
  • R.I.P. Nate Dogg
Totally went over 300 tps today. such a beast.
You did! Gratz man :D

And yeh, Rondo IS better!
I guess everyone who participated in the 'Tommy Points and Celticsblog' thread did? ???

Haha idk if everyone in that thread did, but I definitely got like a good 50 TPs today hahaha
Grab a few boards, keep the TO's under 14, close out on shooters and we'll win.

« Reply #2719 on: January 14, 2010, 05:59:43 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
A BIG CONGRATS to the list below!! Too many to do separately, So I'll do all together ... please forgive me, but it would take hours to make one of my little special "congrats deals" for everyone.

Seems yesterday was a massive RECORD day for TP's, as I recently borrowed the spread sheet from Redz and was getting ready to post the new "TP HONER ROLL" and now will have to do it all over, (or most likely just abandon it).

Somebody was mysteriously busy yesterday, on a day where TP controversy was at a height, so I just want to also thank whoever it was for completely voiding all my recent work on reviving the Honor Roll. Oh well, no matter, how would they know, anyway? And I'm sure they were just being thoughtful of their friends, (unfortunately I'm not on that rather priveleged list, boo-hoo).

I'll just congratulate the jumps since I recorded numbers for the Honor Roll last week, however MOST of these jumps took place yesterday, (in one day, no less), as I had just updated my numbers for the HR ... but a sincere hearty congratulations to the happy recipients ... SOMEBODY likes you - seems The TP FAIRY has struck!

CONGATULATIONS!

Fafnir - + 1,698
Wdleehi - + 549            
Edgar - + 477
IndeedProceed - + 724
Donoghus - + 1,167
Kioorik - + 225
Roy + 454
Drucci - + 51
Bassthumper - + 158
FlCeltsFan - + 728
Steve Weinman - + 1,723
Jeff - + 1,862
Chief - + 75
Redz - + 145

Wow ... I'll have to stop there for now, and catch up on the rest of the head-spinning numbers later. But again, congrats to all those listed - the TP Fairy has favored you above all others, (a high honor, indeed) ... and to the TP Fairy him/her-self: Thanks so much for ruining the hours of work I did on the Honor Roll, and thanks for most likely destroying the positive intent and purpose of TP's for everyone else once-and-for-all ... and you know who you are, you little dickens, you!

(What a shame ... truly. Seems some people have a need to always get the last word in, regardless of the outcome).

** REDZ - Thanks so much for your help with trying to understand the spreadsheet, I actually had it figured out and ready to post, but with this "recent development", the amount of work needed to start all over is just not what I have the extra time for.

I'm truly sorry, for I was hoping it would encourage others to get more involved in those threads again, but it seems someone has their own ideas for what it's all about. Thanks again, Redz ... and I'm sorry, but I just don't have the heart for it any more.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 06:06:45 AM by Bahku »
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #2720 on: January 14, 2010, 08:01:16 AM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
Well, for whatever it's worth, if anybody deserved the biggest jump in TPs, it was definitely Jeff.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #2721 on: February 21, 2010, 11:11:15 PM »

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4595
Mike-Dub welcome to the club, and to honor this event here's my attempt at creativity

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

« Reply #2722 on: February 21, 2010, 11:16:55 PM »

Offline Tai

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 32
Heh, I reached 100 TPs a while ago, but I JUST saw this topic pop up in the "Latest Forum Topics", so I thought I'd check in. :)

Thanks to everyone who got me this many TPs. Naturally, you know who you are, and chances are I've given you a TP at some point or another. 

Cheers.

« Reply #2723 on: February 21, 2010, 11:35:46 PM »

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
Heh, I reached 100 TPs a while ago, but I JUST saw this topic pop up in the "Latest Forum Topics", so I thought I'd check in. :)

Thanks to everyone who got me this many TPs. Naturally, you know who you are, and chances are I've given you a TP at some point or another. 

Cheers.

Man you got 100 and nobody noticed, can't have that, first 100 is a big deal, happy belated dude  :)

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

« Reply #2724 on: February 22, 2010, 08:51:46 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
thought this and the star thread were officially dead.  nice to see it resurface.

congrats tai!

« Reply #2725 on: February 22, 2010, 08:55:30 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3768
  • Yup
thought this and the star thread were officially dead.  nice to see it resurface.

congrats tai!

Nope, just unofficially.

Congrats Tai!
Yup

« Reply #2726 on: February 22, 2010, 09:40:39 PM »

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo

congrats tai!

Nope, just unofficially.

Congrats Tai!

It's tough, felt like I'd have to congratulate people like Dark Lord and FLCeltsFan like ever other day with how quickly you guys move up the TP list, and so many people I never notice either, so now I just try to hit the big milestones, especially 100 TP's, that's the biggie in my book.

« Reply #2727 on: February 22, 2010, 10:15:34 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3768
  • Yup

congrats tai!

Nope, just unofficially.

Congrats Tai!

It's tough, felt like I'd have to congratulate people like Dark Lord and FLCeltsFan like ever other day with how quickly you guys move up the TP list, and so many people I never notice either, so now I just try to hit the big milestones, especially 100 TP's, that's the biggie in my book.

Not a bad idea BDM, keep it to the 1st 100.
Yup

« Reply #2728 on: February 22, 2010, 10:21:43 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126

congrats tai!

Nope, just unofficially.

Congrats Tai!

co-sign, first 100

« Reply #2729 on: February 23, 2010, 10:46:14 AM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 2584
Congrats tai!  If we gave tp's in the chat room, no doubt you would have more...but we appreciate you anyway....
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...
   That is why it is called the present.
Visit the CelticsBlog Live Game Chat!