Author Topic: Dear Kids Of The 90's....I have the ORIGINAL Space Jam Website!  (Read 1277 times)

Dear Kids Of The 90's....I have the ORIGINAL Space Jam Website!
« on: December 29, 2010, 02:21:19 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Kelly Dwyer, the Boston disliking, overly verbose, basketball addicted, (bas-ket-ball addict, man I swear he's on top like the attic) editor for Yahoo! Blog Ball Don't Lie gave us this gem:

Quote from: BDL
But while the movie was pretty bleh, overall, Warner Brothers did put together a website that -- take it from someone who was takin' it to the ‘net quite a bit back then -- pretty advanced for its day.

And thanks to Jonah Peretti's Twitter feed, we've found out that it's still up, and untouched. And it's this weird, completely engaging time capsule that you have to take 20 minutes off of your work day to look at.  Especially the "cool links and hijinx!"

Children of the 90's (and I mean REAL kids of the 90's...not guys born in like 1990 or 1991 that pretend like they grew up with Sublime and Nirvana or Tupac but they really didn't. You guys got GW Bush, High School Musical, and Twilight. Don't try to take the crap we grew up with away from us! ), please, do yourself a favor and check this link out. YOU'VE GOT TO CHECK THIS LINK OUT!

THE LINK:

ORIGINAL SPACE JAM WEBSITE

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

Re: Dear Kids Of The 90's....I have the ORIGINAL Space Jam Website!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 02:27:07 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200
I spent about the past 45 minutes on the site, and since decided that I need to get a 'Time to Jam' poster ASAP.