Author Topic: Where are you from?  (Read 400108 times)

Re: Where are you from?
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2007, 04:03:49 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
Camden, NJ - Queens, NY - Chelsea, MA - now, Jamaica Plains, MA.
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2007, 04:11:03 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
And was born in Springfield, MA.

Springfield - 3 years
Camden - 5 years
Queens - 2 years
Chelsea - 3 years
Jamaica Plain - 5 years.

Soon to be Houston, TX this upcoming summer.
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2007, 04:47:11 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club

Springfield - 3 years
Camden - 5 years
Queens - 2 years
Chelsea - 3 years
Jamaica Plain - 5 years.

Chelsea, Ma. I'm from Everett and know tons of peeps from Chelsea

« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2007, 06:57:47 PM »

Offline Migman

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 12
I think Amager asked this question..Along these lines, I'm thinking it could be fun to see who are the CelticsBlog posters who live closest to the North and South Poles...? 

I'm Dunedin, New Zealand.. if not closest to the South Pole, it must be one of the closest. Its 45° 52' South, ther maybe another Kiwi who's further south or perhaps someone from the Southern tip of South America (Or even someone based in one of the bases in Antartica maybe) ;D

« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2007, 07:49:12 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas

Springfield - 3 years
Camden - 5 years
Queens - 2 years
Chelsea - 3 years
Jamaica Plain - 5 years.

Chelsea, Ma. I'm from Everett and know tons of peeps from Chelsea

I know alot of people from Everett and Malden. My best friend actually live in Malden and my cousin live in Everett.

« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2007, 11:27:26 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
I think Amager asked this question..Along these lines, I'm thinking it could be fun to see who are the CelticsBlog posters who live closest to the North and South Poles...? 

I'm Dunedin, New Zealand.. if not closest to the South Pole, it must be one of the closest. Its 45° 52' South, ther maybe another Kiwi who's further south or perhaps someone from the Southern tip of South America (Or even someone based in one of the bases in Antartica maybe) ;D

Thanks Migman, TP 4 U  ;) You now have the honor of being the "southern-est" (hey, I just invented a new word!!!) poster on CelticsBlog  ;D To the rest of you, keep it coming! We still have time to kill until November  ::)

« Reply #96 on: September 25, 2007, 02:56:20 AM »

Offline Migman

• The Green Kornet

Thanks Migman, TP 4 U  ;) You now have the honor of being the "southern-est" (hey, I just invented a new word!!!) poster on CelticsBlog  ;D To the rest of you, keep it coming! We still have time to kill until November  ::)

Cheers Amager... This is quite and honour, I'd like to thank my parents, without whom I wouldn't be here, I'd also.. blah, blah, blah.

TP 4 you also for the most inventive use of the word Southern!! ;D

« Reply #97 on: September 25, 2007, 11:12:55 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • A Celtic Fan
Man, what a speech, you're almost ready for the Oscars  ;D

« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2007, 06:12:46 PM »

Offline billy774

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 20
Wyoming
Lar-ry!!! Lar-ry!!! Lar-ry!!!

« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2007, 08:44:06 AM »

Offline kw10

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 49
  • KG is da Man
Sydney Australia. But I'm actually Chinese...but I think I can say I'm from both Hong Kong and Sydney.
Anything is possible!!!

« Reply #100 on: October 01, 2007, 09:29:17 PM »

Offline f_three

• Maine Celtic
  • Tommy Points: 0
Philippines  :)

« Reply #101 on: October 01, 2007, 10:25:31 PM »

Offline Bob Day

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 301
  • El Webmaster Romántico
Beautiful! It is just terrific to hear where all of you are from. It is my hope to work something out with Google whereby I can implement a component here that will all everyone to geo-map themselves. It wouldn't have to be mapping to specific address, but it would allow to create a page on the site where we could see a global representation of where CB members are located.

It will be a nice feature here...if they'll let me do it with a membership as large as ours. The last time I talked to them about it, they wanted to talk money. The membership size was the sticking point because of the drain that mapping thousands of members with who knows how many hits a day would cause. We'll see how it goes. They are rich, we are not. I shall remain hopeful.

Meanwhile I thought of one more driving rule. If you are in the Middle East, and your vehicle is a camel, and you are dismounted from it...never stand directly in front of it with your back turned toward it unless you wish to be bitten on some part of your backside by some of the biggest and strongest teeth you've ever seen. There are a multitude of daring things people in this world like to do over and over. Getting bit just one time by a camel though will be enough of that adventure to last you a lifetime. :)
Yo no soy para el delicado!

« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2007, 09:36:22 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • A Celtic Fan
Excellent idea. Looking forward to see how that develops

« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2007, 10:17:45 PM »

Offline Migman

• The Green Kornet
Excellent idea. Looking forward to see how that develops

As am I, sounds like a great idea

« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2007, 11:57:25 AM »

Offline SICeltic

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 2
  • The Bri-Man
Staten Island, NY

Thus the SI in SICeltic.

I'm happy to know that there are C's fans in Denmark.  My grandmother's family was from Denmark and I always had a facination with the country.

Skal Amager CF
60% of the time it works everytime.