Author Topic: Celtics interview list  (Read 49603 times)

Re: Celtics interview list
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2020, 02:30:43 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Daniel Oturu, who is 6-foot-10 and 240 pounds, shot 67.5 percent from three-point range (104 for 154) and 87 percent from the free throw line (87 for 100) at the P3 Sports Science facility in Santa Barbara, Calif. P3 Sports Science runs combine drills for the NBA Draft, which is scheduled to be held virtually Nov. 18. In other testing results, Oturu’s box lane agility drill (11.37 seconds), 3/4 court sprint (3.28 seconds), standing vertical jump (29.5 inches) and max vertical (35.5 inches) topped averages at his position from the 2019 NBA Draft combine in Chicago.

pretty impressive numbers for a big man

Maybe a option at 26

« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2020, 10:41:23 AM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 420
Added

KJ Martin

Kenyon Martins 6’6 super athletic son. There is very little info out there on him but he appears to be a project. I like him as a target to land on a 2-way deal.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 10:54:12 AM by CFAN38 »
Mavs
Wiz
Hornet

« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2020, 11:02:12 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
Added

KJ Martin

Kenyon Martins 6’6 super athletic son. There is very little info out there on him but he appears to be a project. I like him as a target to land on a 2-way deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oernDNJUEfE

his shot looks good.... in practice.   And he has world class athleticism

Teams with multiple picks probably take a chance on him or Scrubb with early 2nd pick.   

I wouldn't be surprised if either of these players get chosen at 30 by Danny.   Risky but could pay off in a few years

« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2020, 11:18:03 AM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
Added

KJ Martin

Teams with multiple picks probably take a chance on him or Scrubb with early 2nd pick.   

I wouldn't be surprised if either of these players get chosen at 30 by Danny.   Risky but could pay off in a few years

I will never claim to be knowledgeable in shot form/mechanics but that shot looks like a major work in progress , he brings it really low while getting into his shooting motion 
Mavs
Wiz
Hornet

« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2020, 11:30:58 AM »

Offline RPGenerate

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 468
Added

KJ Martin

His shot looks really bad. No way that low of a release point flies in the NBA.
2023 No Top 75 Fantasy Draft Los Angeles Clippers
PG: Dennis Johnson / Jo Jo White / Stephon Marbury
SG: Sidney Moncrief / World B. Free
SF: Chris Mullin / Ron Artest
PF: Detlef Schrempf / Tom Chambers / Buck Williams
C: Ben Wallace / Andrew Bynum

« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2020, 11:38:01 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
Added

KJ Martin

His shot looks really bad. No way that low of a release point flies in the NBA.

it can if only he shoots wide open shots

« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2020, 11:40:02 AM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
Daniel Oturu, who is 6-foot-10 and 240 pounds, shot 67.5 percent from three-point range (104 for 154) and 87 percent from the free throw line (87 for 100) at the P3 Sports Science facility in Santa Barbara, Calif. P3 Sports Science runs combine drills for the NBA Draft, which is scheduled to be held virtually Nov. 18. In other testing results, Oturu’s box lane agility drill (11.37 seconds), 3/4 court sprint (3.28 seconds), standing vertical jump (29.5 inches) and max vertical (35.5 inches) topped averages at his position from the 2019 NBA Draft combine in Chicago.

Maybe a option at 26

He'll probably slide to 2nd round, so no on 26.

Nearly every mock has us drafting and stashing Bolmaro at 26.  Not that it will happen, but there is a lot of logic to it.

« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2020, 11:57:29 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

Maybe a option at 26

Nearly every mock has us drafting and stashing Bolmaro at 26.  Not that it will happen, but there is a lot of logic to it.

I hope not.  There is nothing that stands out from Bolmaro game except for some size and some creativity.  His handles are loose. Not  a sure shooter. Defense is also suspect, especially 1 on 1 D potential

« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2020, 12:16:23 PM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker

Maybe a option at 26

I hope not.  There is nothing that stands out from Bolmaro game except for some size and some creativity.  His handles are loose. Not  a sure shooter. Defense is also suspect, especially 1 on 1 D potential

I love the Bolmaro pick at #26, he has his flaws. Needs to get stronger, needs to become a better 3pt shooter, and needs to tighten his handle but I really like his perimeter D and passing ability. I have seen him listed between 6'6 to 6'8 and 180 to 200lbs at that size being able to consistently stay with smaller guards and make smart passes goes a long way to being an NBA player. A late first is a gamble to make it in the NBA, with Bolmaro his willingness to stash overseas on a good team is a major perk to the pick.

I also like that at 75% of his ceiling its easy to see him as a end of the rotation utility wing type player and a guy I would be comfortable playing in the playoffs.   

https://twitter.com/ProspectsARG/status/1268687062301134848
Mavs
Wiz
Hornet

« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2020, 02:41:12 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis

Maybe a option at 26

Peach tree scouting report thoroughly studied his defense especially on ball defense and gives him high marks. What report are you referring to?

« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2020, 02:43:11 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis

Maybe a option at 26

I love the Bolmaro pick at #26, he has his flaws. Needs to get stronger, needs to become a better 3pt shooter, and needs to tighten his handle but I really like his perimeter D and passing ability. I have seen him listed between 6'6 to 6'8 and 180 to 200lbs at that size being able to consistently stay with smaller guards and make smart passes goes a long way to being an NBA player. A late first is a gamble to make it in the NBA, with Bolmaro his willingness to stash overseas on a good team is a major perk to the pick.

I also like that at 75% of his ceiling its easy to see him as a end of the rotation utility wing type player and a guy I would be comfortable playing in the playoffs.   

https://twitter.com/ProspectsARG/status/1268687062301134848

I’m with you 38. Like this pick a lot at 26, and the stash feature. I know it’s a lazy comparison but there is some Ginobli in him.

« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2020, 11:35:46 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
Rummaging around hoopshype rumors

- Hornets locked in Wiseman
- Raptors workout Dotson
- Heat interested in Kira Lewis Jr.
- Knicks willing to take on a bad contract for asset/picks

« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2020, 12:24:55 AM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis

- Raptors workout Dotson

Our turn to steal Heat target and draft Kira 14.

« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2020, 07:45:57 AM »

Offline RodyTur10

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 291
  • Always offline from 9pm till 3am

- Raptors workout Dotson

I'd be happy with Lewis. Excellent court vision, very fast, decent shooter and solid defensive potential.

« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2020, 09:37:12 AM »

Offline Darth_Yoda

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 52

- Raptors workout Dotson

I'd be happy with Lewis. Excellent court vision, very fast, decent shooter and solid defensive potential.

Lewis is my number 3 or 4 point guard in the draft. His speed is elite. Elite skills are good to gather.

I have Haliburton as #1. - Elite passing, excellent shooting, elite size

Hayes as #2 - not a great defender or shooter yet but lots of potential

Then its Kira lewis or RJ hampton. RJ, if you buy the hype from Penny and Mike Miller, is shooting the ball way better. His speed and defense and athleticism with the ability to shoot makes him an allstar calibre player.
Lewis, as mentioned, is crazy fast, very good shooter and is an excellent defender.

All 4 potential replacements for Kemba at some point. Some sooner than others.

eddit: Forgot to add Riller. He is flying up the draft board. Really like him alot too. His scoring potential is elite. Also a very good defender.

For pick 14 I would personally put Riller above Lewis and RJ. Only PGs I would pick ahead of him in the draft are Haliburton and Hayes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjeSNuZUBQs

Riller is quickly becoming one of my favorite players in the draft.

https://www.thestepien.com/2020/03/30/case-grant-riller/
'21 Historical Draft
PG: Kyle Lowry / Mookie Blaylock / Mark Jackson
SG: Reggie Miller / Jeff Hornacek / Nick Anderson
SF: George Gervin / George McGinnis / Kyle Korver
PF: Connie Hawkins / Serge Ibaka / Josh Smith
C: Clint Capela / Bill Laimbeer / Jusuf Nurkic