Author Topic: Jason Kidd simultaneously uses phone while sitting in chair leaning forward  (Read 6388 times)

Offline Eric M VAN

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 61
  • No no no, not THAT "Eric M Van".
They said it couldn't be done. ::)
"Because there are no fours."
-- Antoine Walker when asked why he shoots so many threes

"We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees."
-Jason Kidd

Offline Interceptor

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 224
He's a madman.

EDIT: also, I have a better Cisco IP Phone than Jason Kidd does.

Offline Eric M VAN

• Derrick White
Also note how clean his desk is, none of that silly paperwork or computer stuff to distract him from doing whatever it is he does.

Next week, they're plugging in the phone and going to let him attempt dialing without strangling himself with the cord.

-Jason Kidd

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
TP for some good old high-quality snarkin'.  Could use some more of that around here other than towards each other in political topics.

EDIT: Tried to come up with some kind of joke about Jason Kidd peroxide-dyeing the top of his phone or something.  Conclusion: can't be done.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 06:34:15 PM by foulweatherfan »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
No way that's a real action shot.  He's posing for a picture.  Everything is too clean and perfect including his outfit.

Offline Boris Badenov

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1065
Also note how clean his desk is, none of that silly paperwork or computer stuff to distract him from doing whatever it is he does.

Next week, they're plugging in the phone and going to let him attempt dialing without strangling himself with the cord.

Maybe if he does well with the desk, they are also going to give him some walls and a floor.

Offline Mazingerz

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 99
His desk is in front of Prokhorov's desk. Proky throwing paper balls at him from time to time.
Peavey Bass Player - relearning to play after 10 years sucks;

Offline Fan from VT

• NCE
  • Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 777
Can someone with talent please photoshop this so that the phone cord is disconnected from the base?

Offline greg683x

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 585

Next week, they're plugging in the phone and going to let him attempt dialing without strangling himself his wife with the cord.

fixed it for you.

haha i kid, i kid
Greg

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
They said it couldn't be done. ::)

I'm positive this was photoshopped. There's like a million things wrong with this pic

Offline Eric M VAN

• Derrick White
It had been photo shopped, this is the original

-Jason Kidd

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Kidd: "And so, we have to send out salaries back?....Okay, okay...right so we'll just send them some draft picks. Send them....Ted who? Who the hell is Ted Stapien?...Oh...Oh, yeah that's bad, right?...okay, so we'll send them back someone they want. What about..Mereza Teletonic?...Teletovic? Whatever....Okay, fine. What about Marshawn Brooks?...Oh, yeah right....Well okay, who do we have that we CAN send to Houston to get Dwight Howard?...We gotta wait anyways? Why?!....Coon?! Coon?! That racism has no place here. You're fired, buddy!"
(To assistant)
"Kelly? Tell the boss I fired Rich. that guy is a racist. Tryin to tell me to look up Larry Coon. I should've punched him in the sound-maker."

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
It had been photo shopped, this is the original

Brilliant.

Talking on the phone is not among the top 10 action shots you want of a coach. GM maybe, but not coach.

Could be worse though. Could be like those dudes who hold the mobile phone speaker to their mouth whenever they talk.

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5350
  • Thumper of the BASS!
no desk top computer..no lap?

wow

how he gonna log in too Celtic's Blog and see what we think about him coaching Kev n Paul

smh

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja

just so long as he doesnt beat the phone.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva