Author Topic: Knicks (25-26) at Celtics (25-26) Game #52 4/7/21  (Read 23375 times)

Re: Knicks (25-26) at Celtics (25-26) Game #52 4/7/21
« Reply #390 on: April 08, 2021, 03:03:30 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja
Does anyone else feel there is irrational exuberance for Luke Kormet the new shiny toy?  I mean he was better than advertised and moves with purpose on the court and gets spacing but I for one don't get the massive want for his services.   He is a fine third or fourth big man and so far I think he has been better than Wagner but is he really all that?
we are, after all, CS. it is what we do here.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #391 on: April 08, 2021, 03:06:01 PM »

Online Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1666
Does anyone else feel there is irrational exuberance for Luke Kormet?  I mean he was better than advertised and moves with purpose on the court and gets spacing but I for one don't get the massive want for his services.   He is a fine third or fourth big man and so far I think he has been better than Wagner but is he really all that?

Speaking personally, I'm just happy that he looks like a viable third string big when I thought he was waiver fodder. 

I don't need to see him get 15 minutes in every game or whatever.  I was perfectly content that he didn't play last night, because Thompson was much better-suited to the matchup against the Knicks and played very well.  Kornet is a situational guy, and that's fine.  It's already more than I expected him to be.

« Reply #392 on: April 08, 2021, 04:01:12 PM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
Does the entire game HAVE to be pass it to Tatum and watch him go iso and get double teamed?

It's unwatchable

It does have to be if the head coach is too soft to control his players.

What do they talk about when the watch these game films or when they work on the offense in practice ?

And it is unwatchable.

If you watch other teams, they do it to. Brooklyn, Lakers, etc.