4 (7.8%)
Celtics in 5
23 (45.1%)
Celtics in 6
21 (41.2%)
Celtics in 7
2 (3.9%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: Poll: Cavaliers vs. Celtics Series Predictions  (Read 3791 times)

celticinorlando, angryguy77 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Poll: Cavaliers vs. Celtics Series Predictions
« Reply #45 on: Today at 10:08:00 AM »

Online Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3020
  • On To Banner 18!
Slept on it, and honestly I still don't like our chances at all tomorrow. Only give us like a 15% chance to win Game 3.

Miami's "homecourt" and fanbase is a joke anyways. Cleveland is different and somewhat underrated, they will be hyped and loud too.

Dang they really put themselves in a tough spot losing Game 2. I still pick BOS in 6, but it could go 7 which would still suck lol
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #46 on: Today at 10:18:36 AM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 685
  • MASTER OF PANIC
Slept on it, and honestly I still don't like our chances at all tomorrow. Only give us like a 15% chance to win Game 3.

Miami's "homecourt" and fanbase is a joke anyways. Cleveland is different and somewhat underrated, they will be hyped and loud too.

Dang they really put themselves in a tough spot losing Game 2. I still pick BOS in 6, but it could go 7 which would still suck lol

I agree about tomorrow. Will be surprised if they win Game 3. I picked Boston in 5 but that did not figure in a loss at home in Game 2. Thought Cleveland would get Game 3 at home anyway. Now that seems a bit more likely with the history in Cleveland and the fact they cannot guard Mitchell at all. Plus Tatum looks like he has lost his shot.

I will say if the Celtics win this series it will be in 7. If the Cavs win this series it will be in 6. I just do not trust the Celtics anymore. I am tired of falling for the idea they have learned from past mistakes. They just haven't.

« Reply #47 on: Today at 10:24:40 AM »

Online angryguy77

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 599

I agree about tomorrow. Will be surprised if they win Game 3. I picked Boston in 5 but that did not figure in a loss at home in Game 2. Thought Cleveland would get Game 3 at home anyway. Now that seems a bit more likely with the history in Cleveland and the fact they cannot guard Mitchell at all. Plus Tatum looks like he has lost his shot.

I will say if the Celtics win this series it will be in 7. If the Cavs win this series it will be in 6. I just do not trust the Celtics anymore. I am tired of falling for the idea they have learned from past mistakes. They just haven't.

THey have had all the skill necessary to win the last few years. They are just mentally weak. They take nights off and just don't go out there with the intention to destroy the other team. I just don't get it. How do you get to this level and be so soft?
Still don't believe in Joe.