Author Topic: Has commenting dropped off because of this crappy new design?  (Read 26816 times)

Re: Has commenting dropped off because of this crappy new design?
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2013, 11:15:04 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5349
  • Thumper of the BASS!
hmmm

the only problems i have here is during playoffs
the world seems to be tryin to get in at that time

i cruise the blog with no drama

« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2013, 11:29:47 PM »

Offline bruinsandceltics

• NGT
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 130
  • ANYTHING is posssiiibbbbllee
Worst part about the new layout is that I can't find a list of the posts in the order that they were posted. I loved the old Celtics Blog because I could just scroll down the page and find all the stories I missed in order.

Now, I can't because there is no particular order to the posts. I mean new ones are there daily and I see them, but I miss out on some of them because they get lost in translation and it really sucks cause I like the work and writing.

Maybe it is just me being a simpleton but I wish there was a way to get the recent posts in order of newest to oldest.

« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2013, 11:31:44 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Worst part about the new layout is that I can't find a list of the posts in the order that they were posted. I loved the old Celtics Blog because I could just scroll down the page and find all the stories I missed in order.

Now, I can't because there is no particular order to the posts. I mean new ones are there daily and I see them, but I miss out on some of them because they get lost in translation and it really sucks cause I like the work and writing.

Maybe it is just me being a simpleton but I wish there was a way to get the recent posts in order of newest to oldest.

It's not particularly stylish, but here you go:

http://www.celticsblog.com/archives/full

I think that's everything, in reverse chronological order.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes