Author Topic: Doctor: “Kyrie could have a chronic shoulder issue”  (Read 10350 times)

Re: Doctor: “Kyrie could have a chronic shoulder issue”
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2020, 01:47:21 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
"... until Kevin Durant is healthy enough to play alongside him," the doctor added, quietly.

^ this ....his divaness sticks out like a sore thumb with the lockerroom of NON divas .  KD balances his whining act.  its the celtics all over again,  he is forever the lone wolf on a TEAM first club

KD presence helps HIDE his odd ball character  .   With KD by his side , everything is ok again ....its not Kyrie against the whole team .....you have the support of another odd ball .    They can demand to play however they like ,  coach will have little input .   

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2020, 02:33:17 PM »

Offline Hoopvortex

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 164
There’s a certain amount of cynicism around here.

Personally, I’ve got sympathy for him, and don’t blame anyone for the confusing messages coming from the Nets and Irving - except for reporters.

It’s the job of reporters to ask questions and make things clear, and there’s frankly a lack of journalists in this field who take the trouble to understand the medical issues.

It does appear that he has shoulder joint bursitis, which possibly led to a muscle impingement.

I’m skeptical that cortisone will put the problem behind him.
'I was proud of Marcus Smart. He did a great job of keeping us together. He might not get credit for this game, but the pace that he played at, and his playcalling, some of the plays that he called were great. We obviously have to rely on him, so I’m definitely looking forward to Marcus leading this team in that role.' - Jaylen Brown, January 2021

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2020, 02:45:33 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
  I’ve got sympathy for him, and don’t blame anyone for the confusing messages coming from the Nets and Irving - except for reporters.

It’s the job of reporters to ask questions and make things clear

Sometimes you can’t blame the messenger when they’re simply reporting a really confusing, contradictory message.  Edward R. Murrow and Walter Cronkite wouldn’t be able to get a consistent, coherent answer out of Kyrie.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes