Author Topic: David Lee was traded with the intent of regaining All Star form.  (Read 2494 times)

Re: David Lee was traded with the intent of regaining All Star form.
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2015, 02:40:58 PM »

Offline JR4

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 3
I am looking forward to see Lee in action. In all his 10 year career he has never had a FG% less than
50%. A little better than Bass and significantly better than most of C's starters.

As for his defense as someone less pointed out, it's better than some here have been indicating.
For a big majority of the  defensive stats, he makes the man he's defending shoot less than their
average FG%.  If all our starter's did that, C's would win more games don't you think?

Lee should be a very welcomed addition to this team as they rebuild. IMO, DA has made a good
move for this team and they should be better as a result.

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2015, 02:44:40 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
i think the combo of lee and johnson will be solid, as their games compliment each other.  we arent talking all star, but very solid

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2015, 02:46:29 PM »

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
I'm confused on the lack of respect David Lee is getting on here. Of course he's going to be healthy it was a hamstring injury. On top of that 32 is not old, that is still our prime. Lee Will most likely be a starter and average around 30 mpg, most likely be a 16/9 guy or better. He is arguably our best player right now.

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2015, 02:51:02 PM »

Offline PaulAllen

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 55
Dino Radja 2015