Author Topic: NFL 2023 Season  (Read 115388 times)

Re: NFL 2023 Season
« Reply #1410 on: February 13, 2024, 10:59:33 PM »

Online celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1395
Sorry to say Pats Faithful but I have to give the nod to Andy Reid being the better overall coach than Belichick.

Belichick with Brady is a winner. Belichick without Brady is crickets to me. Not the GOAT coach to me, but one of the best defensive gurus out there.

Andy Reid had Donovan McNabb, Michael Vick, Alex Smith, Patrick Mahomes and turned them into pro-bowlers. He also had Brett Farve too when he was an assistant coach.

Opinions proclaimed as facts kind of stink tbh. Would love if we could have less of that on these forums. Would reid have won with Brady his rookie year when he was absolutely a game manager with a limited playbook? I have no idea and nobody else does either

Re: NFL 2023 Season
« Reply #1411 on: February 14, 2024, 09:06:18 AM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1549
Sorry to say Pats Faithful but I have to give the nod to Andy Reid being the better overall coach than Belichick.

Belichick with Brady is a winner. Belichick without Brady is crickets to me. Not the GOAT coach to me, but one of the best defensive gurus out there.

Andy Reid had Donovan McNabb, Michael Vick, Alex Smith, Patrick Mahomes and turned them into pro-bowlers. He also had Brett Farve too when he was an assistant coach.

Opinions proclaimed as facts kind of stink tbh. Would love if we could have less of that on these forums. Would reid have won with Brady his rookie year when he was absolutely a game manager with a limited playbook? I have no idea and nobody else does either
he didn't do that at all
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip