Author Topic: Bledsoe wants out  (Read 9977 times)

Re: Bledsoe wants out
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2017, 03:56:33 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386
Also let's not forget earlier this wake you were proposing ways Cleveland could get Conley and gasol. Got any ideas for the Celtics making trades to improve given this is a Celtic Forum?
Um, that wasn't me.  But nice try.

This isnlt you talking about how they could get Gasol and keep love (and also rose)
I don't see why the Cavs would need to trade both Thompson and Love in that deal.  Nor why someone like Rose would need to be included (he does nothing for Memphis so why would they want him).

Because they need to make the salaries work and both players have become redundant for Cleveland, that’s why they’ve tried so many line up changes as Thompson and Love can’t start together anymore, I’d include Rose too because not only is he finished but he’s going to be a locker room problem if he’s no longer playing, Memphis will get short term point guard cover and Rose comes off the books next season.
they don't need both of their salaries included to match and they absolutely need one of them to play with Gasol
I posted in a thread that many others posted in and that I didn't start it and it was about the Cavs and Grizzlies.

You don't think it is bizarre to constantly make posts about trades that help our main rival? Your other recent posts were stating ways Boston could tank this season (if Irving gets hurt). Obviously fans of other teams are great to have here. My issue is with being dishonest about it. If you really are just a straight Cavs fan I will appreciate the discourse with you a lot more
I actually didn't think Boston should tank even if Irving got hurt.  I was just pointing out why it might make sense.  Again in a thread that I didn't start and plenty of others commented in.  Just like I have commented in plenty of different threads on plenty of different topics.  Some involving the C's, some not. 

If you are going to keep trolling, at least be accurate in your trolling.

Do you know what trolling means? I've pointed out how pro Cleveland you are and that sometimes it gets a bit over the top for a Celtics fan site to constantly be trying to improve our biggest rival. Since someone else just asked you about your allegiance to the Cavs I clearly am not the only one noticing this pattern.

« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2017, 04:11:01 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
Just curious though Moranis...

Do you live in Cleveland? I mean, dude seriously lol. What is your affiliations/allegiations with them, if you don't mind me asking?
I've lived in Ohio my whole life.  That is pretty well known on here.  I've lived in, at various points, the 5 biggest cities in the state (or at least their suburbs).  I went to high school in the Toledo area, which is mostly a Detroit based team city (though the Browns are pretty popular there).  Went to college and spent most of my adult life in the greater Cincinnati area, but have been in northeast Ohio (the greater Cleveland/Akron area) for 4 years.

So...you're a Cavs fan by default. If you're, it's okay, man.

« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2017, 04:19:04 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1533
Also let's not forget earlier this wake you were proposing ways Cleveland could get Conley and gasol. Got any ideas for the Celtics making trades to improve given this is a Celtic Forum?
Um, that wasn't me.  But nice try.

This isnlt you talking about how they could get Gasol and keep love (and also rose)
I don't see why the Cavs would need to trade both Thompson and Love in that deal.  Nor why someone like Rose would need to be included (he does nothing for Memphis so why would they want him).

Because they need to make the salaries work and both players have become redundant for Cleveland, that’s why they’ve tried so many line up changes as Thompson and Love can’t start together anymore, I’d include Rose too because not only is he finished but he’s going to be a locker room problem if he’s no longer playing, Memphis will get short term point guard cover and Rose comes off the books next season.
they don't need both of their salaries included to match and they absolutely need one of them to play with Gasol
I posted in a thread that many others posted in and that I didn't start it and it was about the Cavs and Grizzlies.

You don't think it is bizarre to constantly make posts about trades that help our main rival? Your other recent posts were stating ways Boston could tank this season (if Irving gets hurt). Obviously fans of other teams are great to have here. My issue is with being dishonest about it. If you really are just a straight Cavs fan I will appreciate the discourse with you a lot more
I actually didn't think Boston should tank even if Irving got hurt.  I was just pointing out why it might make sense.  Again in a thread that I didn't start and plenty of others commented in.  Just like I have commented in plenty of different threads on plenty of different topics.  Some involving the C's, some not. 

If you are going to keep trolling, at least be accurate in your trolling.

Do you know what trolling means? I've pointed out how pro Cleveland you are and that sometimes it gets a bit over the top for a Celtics fan site to constantly be trying to improve our biggest rival. Since someone else just asked you about your allegiance to the Cavs I clearly am not the only one noticing this pattern.
Of course I know what trolling is.  when you follow someone around, post things unrelated to the topic at hand and ignore plenty of evidence that doesn't support your position.  That is you.  You troll me constantly.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2017, 04:19:18 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.

Do you live in Cleveland? I mean, dude seriously lol. What is your affiliations/allegiations with them, if you don't mind me asking?
I've lived in Ohio my whole life.  That is pretty well known on here.  I've lived in, at various points, the 5 biggest cities in the state (or at least their suburbs).  I went to high school in the Toledo area, which is mostly a Detroit based team city (though the Browns are pretty popular there).  Went to college and spent most of my adult life in the greater Cincinnati area, but have been in northeast Ohio (the greater Cleveland/Akron area) for 4 years.

Actually, I remember you mentioning that before. But cool, alright makes sense. I actually visited Ohio for a music festival recently, and I gotta say I don't know why people don't like Ohio. Its pretty nice and quiet. Very relaxing.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2017, 04:20:48 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith

Nope.  Celtics fan my whole life as a result of my father.  Grew up watching Bird's teams, struggled through the 90's, enjoyed the nice Walker/Pierce mini-run, before again suffering until the Allen/KG trades.  On the whole, been pretty good watching the C's since then. 

Cavs don't really have much sway in Ohio outside of NE Ohio.  The Pistons are the most followed team in NW Ohio (Toledo).  Cincinnati is more heavily Pacers or "national" teams (Bulls, Lakers, etc.).  Even Columbus doesn't have as many Cavs fans as one would think. 
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 04:32:24 PM by Moranis »

« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2017, 04:38:01 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386

Nope.  Celtics fan my whole life as a result of my father.  Grew up watching Bird's teams, struggled through the 90's, enjoyed the nice Walker/Pierce mini-run, before again suffering until the Allen/KG trades.  On the whole, been pretty good watching the C's since then. 

Cavs don't really have much sway in Ohio outside of NE Ohio.  The Pistons are the most followed team in NW Ohio (Toledo).  Cincinnati is more heavily Pacers or "national" teams (Bulls, Lakers, etc.).  Even Columbus doesn't have as many Cavs fans as one would think.

Are the Cavs your second favorite team?

« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2017, 04:41:48 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Do we really need those pages upon pages of posts just to decipher whether Moranis gets his morning cereal from Giant Eagle or Kroger?

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2017, 04:45:07 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Do we really need those pages upon pages of posts that try to decipher whether Moranis gets his morning cereal from Giant Eagle or Kroger?

Elect me President of CelticsBlog and I'll have the "poster running feuds" sub-forum up within an hour. Then I'll get BBallTim to come back so he and I can yell at each other there all day.

« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2017, 04:47:31 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Do we really need those pages upon pages of posts that try to decipher whether Moranis gets his morning cereal from Giant Eagle or Kroger?

Elect me President of CelticsBlog and I'll have the "poster running feuds" sub-forum up within an hour. Then I'll get BBallTim to come back so he and I can yell at each other there all day.
Unless you can get the people LarBrd again, you're a no-go :P
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2017, 04:48:57 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • What a Pub Should Be

The list of poster running feuds in CB history is a strong & memorable one.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2017, 05:11:10 PM »

Offline Smartacus

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 318
Suns and Nuggets have discussed a trade of Eric Bledsoe for Emmanuel Mudiay and other pieces, league sources told @BBallInsiders.
https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeAScotto/status/922530261644070916

Looks like Denver's in deep on Bledsoe. Hope it happens for all parties involved. Mudiay needs less pressure and more room to grow. Bledsoe needs to finally end up on a contender at the right stage of his career. Denver's roster hasn't felt right since acquiring Millsap.

This would lock the Nuggets into the top 6 of the West.

« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2017, 05:14:25 PM »

Online Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 412
Phoenix told Bledsoe to stay home so u know a trade is coming
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2017, 05:18:17 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Detroit should be trying to figure out how to turn Reggie Jackson into Eric Bledsoe.

« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2017, 05:55:22 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
Detroit should be trying to figure out how to turn Reggie Jackson into Eric Bledsoe.

Yup, I've been on board with this idea for a long time. Back court of Bledsoe, and AB is extremely small, but fits perfect for SVG fast paced offense.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2017, 06:21:15 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
Do we really need those pages upon pages of posts just to decipher whether Moranis gets his morning cereal from Giant Eagle or Kroger?
no Kroger on NE Ohio so that mystery is solved.