Author Topic: Grimm (TV show)  (Read 2451 times)

Grimm (TV show)
« on: March 03, 2012, 06:58:51 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Anyone seen this?

I've got a job that is made easier if I do my paperwork on the weekends. I've spent the last 7 hours watching about half the first season.

I think its awesome. Its like that movie Dylan Dog (which was good, as long as you go in expecting a B-movie) meets Supernatural (the tvshow)

I actually got a subscription to huluplus (free for a week anyways) just to watch it.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

Re: Grimm (TV show)
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 07:16:30 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
Anyone seen this?

I've got a job that is made easier if I do my paperwork on the weekends. I've spent the last 7 hours watching about half the first season.

I think its awesome. Its like that movie Dylan Dog (which was good, as long as you go in expecting a B-movie) meets Supernatural (the tvshow)

I actually got a subscription to huluplus (free for a week anyways) just to watch it.
I watch it every week.  It's good.  not something I'd get Hulu for, but entertaining.

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 09:21:44 PM »

Online Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1546
The wife and I are huge fans, of course we also love Supernatural which has a lot of similar qualities.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 09:27:44 PM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
Anyone seen this?

Ip you have moved up a notch in my book, I love this show and also have hulu plus. Unfortunately you went down in my book with your ranking of my take two team but with this post you at least broke even.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19