Author Topic: What game is stuck in your console/pc right now?  (Read 171183 times)

Re: What game is stuck in your console/pc right now?
« Reply #300 on: August 06, 2019, 11:58:36 PM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Was already a fan of the genre and series before but man, this release made it over the top. Heard the sales was a whole lot better than expected (sold out in multiple areas on the first week) and the expectation was already big in the first place. A candidate for GOTY imho.

« Reply #301 on: August 07, 2019, 12:05:58 AM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1393
Game 5 of bucks series. Can’t stop watching it

« Reply #302 on: August 07, 2019, 12:19:38 AM »

Offline RPGenerate

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 468

Was already a fan of the genre and series before but man, this release made it over the top. Heard the sales was a whole lot better than expected (sold out in multiple areas on the first week) and the expectation was already big in the first place. A candidate for GOTY imho.
I second this. Pulled an unplanned all-nighter yesterday to finish the game, and oh boy, I loved it. Very few games make me want to replay it right after I finished, but this is definitely one of them.
2023 No Top 75 Fantasy Draft Los Angeles Clippers
PG: Dennis Johnson / Jo Jo White / Stephon Marbury
SG: Sidney Moncrief / World B. Free
SF: Chris Mullin / Ron Artest
PF: Detlef Schrempf / Tom Chambers / Buck Williams
C: Ben Wallace / Andrew Bynum

« Reply #303 on: August 07, 2019, 04:11:53 AM »

Offline makaveli

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 320
  • The Truth
i bought a ps4 a year ago, and right now i am trying to get acostumed to playing shooting games on sticks, which is very difficult.

Anyway, all I play is PES2019(until the new one comes out), UFC and recently i fell in love at PUBG

So is anyone has any tips how to improve my sticks aim, let me know
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

« Reply #304 on: August 07, 2019, 06:30:49 AM »

Offline ederson

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 279
i bought a ps4 a year ago, and right now i am trying to get acostumed to playing shooting games on sticks, which is very difficult.

Anyway, all I play is PES2019(until the new one comes out), UFC and recently i fell in love at PUBG

i got so fed up with this i stopped playing this kind of games. I shoot all over the place and if i try to aim by the time i am ready i am dead!

« Reply #305 on: August 07, 2019, 08:25:10 AM »

Offline makaveli

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 320
  • The Truth

i got so fed up with this i stopped playing this kind of games. I shoot all over the place and if i try to aim by the time i am ready i am dead!

I can relate
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

« Reply #306 on: August 07, 2019, 08:47:27 AM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1762
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
I just got through Kamek's Kerfuffle Boss Challenge in Yoshi's Crafted World last night and just need to finish 'hide and seek with Sprout' in each level to 100% the game. While the game in overall was quite easy in terms of pure gaming skill, it was more of a collectathon which really requires you to scour each level. At the end, Hidden Hills and the boss challenges also provide a real challenge for those wanting to fully complete the game, but it takes a while to get to that point.

I am sure everybody is just bursting with anticipation of when they can begin their Yoshi's Crafted World journey  ;D

« Reply #307 on: August 07, 2019, 09:07:13 AM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327

Yup this game is very fun, far easier than past FEs to the point where I am looking forward to the eventual Lunatic second playthrough.

I also loved Persona 5 so the new spin of the school is right up my alley.

« Reply #308 on: August 07, 2019, 10:26:52 AM »

Offline CF033

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 74
I'm currently playing through Doom on the original Playstation (probably for the tenth time). For some reason I've always loved this version, I think in part because at the time it came out it had the best atmosphere/lighting of all the versions of Doom. It's still addictive to me even though it's extremely antiquated as far as first person shooters go. Sometimes simpler is better!

« Reply #309 on: August 07, 2019, 10:44:33 AM »

Online Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 413
Dont play games anymore...use to but stayed up half the night then get up at 4 doesnt work
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

« Reply #310 on: August 07, 2019, 11:30:07 AM »

Offline ChillyWilly

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 620

I can relate

Nice to know I'm not the only one.
ok fine

« Reply #311 on: August 07, 2019, 02:58:59 PM »

RazzelnoDazzel

None because the gaming industry is trash these days. They just release the same crap year after year. New Nintendo system? Great here comes Zelda, new Xbox here you gamers go a new Halo and gears, oh wow a new ps4? Here comes a new god of war...and of course new COD, Battlefield, and sports games EVERY YEAR...

It’s just hard to be addicted to anything long these days.

« Reply #312 on: August 07, 2019, 07:17:18 PM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
None because the gaming industry is trash these days. They just release the same crap year after year. New Nintendo system? Great here comes Zelda, new Xbox here you gamers go a new Halo and gears, oh wow a new ps4? Here comes a new god of war...and of course new COD, Battlefield, and sports games EVERY YEAR...

It’s just hard to be addicted to anything long these days.

They're not the same though. And tbh, a lot of new franchises are worse than franchise releases.

« Reply #313 on: August 07, 2019, 07:20:08 PM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo

Yup this game is very fun, far easier than past FEs to the point where I am looking forward to the eventual Lunatic second playthrough.

I also loved Persona 5 so the new spin of the school is right up my alley.

Yeah its easier than usual because there's no lunatic yet. Other games have lunatic upon release so they feel more challenging. The game was already delayed, so they though why not juat release the game now and release lunatic later.

« Reply #314 on: August 07, 2019, 07:32:21 PM »

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
I've been playing a ton of Battlestar Gallactica: Deadlock. (Quasi-) turn-based, space ship combat, and being set in the Battlestar Gallactica universe is pretty hard to resist for me

I still play way too much Civ V, too, and was pretty obsessed with Kerbal Space Program when I first got that
I'm bitter.