Author Topic: Robert Kraft Arrested for Solicitation  (Read 13120 times)

Re: Robert Kraft Arrested for Solicitation
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2019, 01:48:54 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1604
  • What a Pub Should Be
Ryan Glasspiegel

@sportsrapport

Adam Schefter just said on SportsCenter that a source told him Kraft is "not the biggest name" caught up in this sting. ...............

Ooh boy - given the location and general sleaziness of the situation, I'm going with Rush Limbaugh. Remember when he got busted coming back from the Dominican Republic with a bunch of unprescribed Vi-agra?

There's a certain prominent resident that comes to mind.......

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2019, 02:00:01 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Ryan Glasspiegel

@sportsrapport

Adam Schefter just said on SportsCenter that a source told him Kraft is "not the biggest name" caught up in this sting. ...............

Ooh boy - given the location and general sleaziness of the situation, I'm going with Rush Limbaugh. Remember when he got busted coming back from the Dominican Republic with a bunch of unprescribed Vi-agra?

As much contempt as I have for Trump, there's about zero chance he'd go to a shady massage parlor like that, and less than zero while President. Out of germophobia if nothing else. He seems like a "have women sent up" kind of guy.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 02:06:00 PM by fairweatherfan »

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2019, 02:02:06 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1604
  • What a Pub Should Be
Ryan Glasspiegel

@sportsrapport

As much contempt as I have for Trump, there's about zero chance he'd go to a shady massage parlor like that, and less than zero while President. If out of germophobia if nothing else. He seems like a "have women sent up" kind of guy.

Not who I had in mind.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2019, 02:05:27 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
Ryan Glasspiegel

@sportsrapport

As much contempt as I have for Trump, there's about zero chance he'd go to a shady massage parlor like that, and less than zero while President. If out of germophobia if nothing else. He seems like a "have women sent up" kind of guy.

Not who I had in mind.

Ok who is it? Tiger Woods live around there?

EDIT: Looks like it. He's a very good guess too.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 02:19:54 PM by fairweatherfan »

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2019, 02:44:35 PM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2951
Ryan Glasspiegel

@sportsrapport

Not who I had in mind.

i take a stab .....reminds me of Ted Kennedy

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2019, 05:13:19 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323

I too, thought of JFK and Clinton....

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2019, 05:57:37 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386
Ryan Glasspiegel

@sportsrapport

This place must have been incredible

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2019, 06:01:58 PM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2951

I did not want to be hoggish on the subject , i thought of those as well.

maybe he has a cheap chick fettish .... quality low priority ..lol

« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2019, 07:19:21 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
What's the chances his 30 year old girlfriend leaves him over this

I can think of about a billion reasons why she won't.
Lol.
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2019, 08:30:51 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most

You thought of a man dead for over half a century who never lived in Florida? Makes sense.

Turns out Kraft isn't even the only billionaire caught - a finance guy named John Childs also was frequenting this place. Wonder if there's more to the story, of if these semi-captive sex workers were just deemed more disposable and less likely to try to extort them.

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2019, 08:52:22 PM »

Offline Sophomore

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 823
Ryan Glasspiegel

@sportsrapport

As much contempt as I have for Trump, there's about zero chance he'd go to a shady massage parlor like that, and less than zero while President. Out of germophobia if nothing else. He seems like a "have women sent up" kind of guy.

He paid to have sex with a p0rn star, though he probably did that in an expensive hotel room instead of a massage parlor. His germaphobia is weirdly selective. 

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2019, 09:46:46 PM »

Offline deadtired

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 3
are we sure he's a germaphobe? maybe this is a NPH, Harold and Kumar deal. he says he's a germaphobe but actually...
Ryan Glasspiegel

@sportsrapport

He paid to have sex with a p0rn star, though he probably did that in an expensive hotel room instead of a massage parlor. His germaphobia is weirdly selective. 
yes, and...

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2019, 11:55:04 PM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
Am I the only one who doesn't see the big deal about this? 2 consenting adults. Kraft isn't going to fire up the plane or yacht for 5 seconds of fun. And no, the part about the workers being trafficked is not relevant because the clients have zero way of knowing that. This is big news because the media has nothing better to do than to over-dramatisize meaningless news

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2019, 01:17:43 AM »

Offline SparzWizard

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 987
Am I the only one who doesn't see the big deal about this? 2 consenting adults. Kraft isn't going to fire up the plane or yacht for 5 seconds of fun. And no, the part about the workers being trafficked is not relevant because the clients have zero way of knowing that. This is big news because the media has nothing better to do than to over-dramatisize meaningless news

I heard some say this could be worse than Donald Sterling, and could force Kraft to sell the team. Again, public opinion in court could get Kraft punished.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2019, 02:58:44 AM »

Offline ChampKind

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 665
  • I left Indiana. Because it was horrible.

it wasn't two consenting adults, though. that's why they did the whole sting. these women were told they were coming to America for legitimate work, then effectively held as indentured servants.

https://twitter.com/chrisjansing/status/1098991487264661505?s=21
https://www.wptv.com/news/local-news/martin-county/martin-county-sheriff-william-snyder-holds-news-conference-on-8-month-investigation

is Kraft going to be forced out of the NFL for a violation that typically incurs a pre-trial diversionary process before the charges are dropped? Nope. is Goodell still going to throw the book at him and fine him more than the $500k he fined Jim Irsay for his DUI 4.5 years ago. Absolutely
CB Draft Bucks: Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, Tobias Harris, Zach LaVine, Aaron Afflalo, Jeff Green, Donatas Motiejunas, Jarrett Jack, Frank Kaminsky, Lance Stephenson, JaVale McGee, Shane Larkin, Nick Young

DKC Bucks. Also terrible.

http://www.anchorofgold.com